Cliffside Bunker Battle Dice (UPDATED)

• Sponsor

Green dice with rounded corners will have a hit symbol on 2 sides with all remaining sides blank.

green.jpg
    thumbnail_Green Configuration 2.jpg

• Sponsor

Blue dice with rounded corners will have a hit symbol on 3 sides with all remaining sides blank.

blue.png
    thumbnail_Blue Configuration 3.jpg

• Sponsor

Red dice with rounded corners will have a hit symbol on 4 sides with all remaining sides blank.

red.png
    thumbnail_Red Configuration 4.jpg

• Looks great!

• What kind of price per set are you thinking?
    How about country specific option…ie
    black with one iron cross
    green with 2 us flag
    Blue with 3 french surrender flags (lol)
    red with 4 hammer n sickles
    Maybe an orange/yellow with 5 for japan…5 for 5 and below on house rules
    Love your vids by the way

• Sponsor

@Bob77:

What kind of price per set are you thinking?
    How about country specific option…ie
    black with one iron cross
    green with 2 us flag
    Blue with 3 french surrender flags (lol)
    red with 4 hammer n sickles
    Maybe an orange/yellow with 5 for japan…5 for 5 and below on house rules
    Love your vids by the way

Hey Bob, I like your suggestions, but we really need these dice to work for all Axis & Allies franchise games… so they have a mechanical purpose rather than a cosmetic one. Thanks for the comments.

• Finally the right freaking colors…i might buy this and a t- shirt

1=black
    2=red
    3=blue
    4=green

thats it

• Sponsor

@Imperious:

Finally the right freaking colors…i might buy this and a t- shirt

1=black
    2=red
    3=blue
    4=green

thats it

Sorry IL,

Black = 1
    Green = 2
    Blue = 3
    Red = 4

I’ve got my reasons for this color scheme.

• I meant 2 options of the dice. You roll out ( no pun intended) your dice, THEN after you recoup the investment you offer the country specific. I only said those countries cause they tend to match your colored dice.

• So are you going with these instead of the d8 dice

• Sponsor

@Grimwolf:

So are you going with these instead of the d8 dice

I’m doing these first and than the 8d.

• Disciplinary Group Banned

I kind of like your idea about your battle dice idea Young Grasshopper, but why are you going to use rounded corner dice???

• I kind of like your idea about your battle dice idea Young Grasshopper, but why are you going to use rounded corner dice???

So the Larry-Marx Formula can be actualized on a higher level with D8.

• Sponsor

@Dauvio:

I kind of like your idea about your battle dice idea Young Grasshopper, but why are you going to use rounded corner dice???

Because that’s the type of dice Axis & Allies players have been rolling for decades.

• '17 '16 '15

I would definitely be interested in these!

• Thanks for making these reality YG.  You mentioned that you have a reason behind your color choices.  Do you mind me asking, out of curiosity, what that reasoning is?

• Nice job YG! It might be too early but can you ballpark the price for a set of these dice? Are you going to sell them yourself or kickstarter or sell them through one or more of the gaming companies?

• Sponsor

@IronWill:

Thanks for making these reality YG.  You mentioned that you have a reason behind your color choices.  Do you mind me asking, out of curiosity, what that reasoning is?

My reasons would sound very superficial to many people, but I can say that they involve information recognition, and subliminal association (if any of that helps).

• Sponsor

@Gen.Nehring:

Nice job YG! It might be too early but can you ballpark the price for a set of these dice? Are you going to sell them yourself or kickstarter or sell them through one or more of the gaming companies?

No promises, we are still working out many details… but retail cost would be anywhere from $40 to $50 a set, each set would consist of 10 dice per colour, so 40 dice total. We are currently working out a deal with Historical Board Gaming for distribution… no plans for pre-order or crowdfunding on the 6 sided, but our future plans for our 8 sided dice will require more backing… all this however, is speculative ball parking at the moment.

• @Young:

@IronWill:

Thanks for making these reality YG.  You mentioned that you have a reason behind your color choices.  Do you mind me asking, out of curiosity, what that reasoning is?

My reasons would sound very superficial to many people, but I can say that they involve information recognition, and subliminal association (if any of that helps).

No, subliminal/intuitive association makes perfect sense to me.  The colors of the IWNGU dice were very intuitive to me.  The color scheme seems like a “heat (hit) index” - White (1), Yellow (2), Orange (3), Red (4).  The “hotter” the dice, the more hits it should make.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m