Re: YG's G40 Invitational - Comments

• Sponsor

Checkout this awesome “Fed by your Dread” tribute video by TKs Mengelito … it’s freaking amazing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0JXYqxGGnY&feature=youtu.be

• @Young:

@Leatherneckinlv:

Whatever the rules are….as long as they don’t change with the wind…People are going to practice in accordance to the rules and structure

Based on what I’ve learned last weekend and getting feedback from many participants including Gold medalists like Gargantua… we have settled on the following modifications. I can assure you that there will be no more changes after this because I have to design cards for each change made, and I desperately want to stop making cards. For those that paid for card decks already sent in the mail without the modifications, I will be shipping them free replacement cards for the few changes that were made. Therefore, practice with this rule set… it is now set in stone for better or for worst.

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=40610.0

No changes to unit cost for cruiser and BB? I would like to buy one of those someday.

• Sponsor

@Genghis:

@Young:

@Leatherneckinlv:

Whatever the rules are….as long as they don’t change with the wind…People are going to practice in accordance to the rules and structure

Based on what I’ve learned last weekend and getting feedback from many participants including Gold medalists like Gargantua… we have settled on the following modifications. I can assure you that there will be no more changes after this because I have to design cards for each change made, and I desperately want to stop making cards. For those that paid for card decks already sent in the mail without the modifications, I will be shipping them free replacement cards for the few changes that were made. Therefore, practice with this rule set… it is now set in stone for better or for worst.

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=40610.0

No changes to unit cost for cruiser and BB? I would like to buy one of those someday.

I have an 8 Sided die system I’m developing that will fix units like Cruisers and Battleships… but the tournament rules are final, no more changes.

• I have hardly ever been more proud of any friend. from the days when we played together after work at the bowling alley, to playing the Anniversary Edition in the boardroom at work with my bosses permission to the evolution of the Cliffside Bunker to THE GREATEST AXIS & ALLIES EVENT IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE!!! WITH LARRY HARRIS IN ATTENDANCE!!! bro, it was amazing beyong amazing and all your hard work paid off!!! I’m as happy as I am proud for ya bud, you deserve it :-D proud to say that I have been playing Young Grasshopper since 1989.

• Sponsor

BIG D IS IN THE HOUUUSSSSEEEEE!!! I guess I had to pull off a great event like that just to get you on these forums after all these years (LOL) WELCOME BUDDY!!!

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA love ya buddy!!! LOL -looks like it took such an event with such amazing people!!! how could I not get up on here and tell the world the truth - I taught you everything you know about A&A. Your Welcome!

• Sponsor

@BIG:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA love ya buddy!!! LOL -looks like it took such an event with such amazing people!!! how could I not get up on here and tell the world the truth - I taught you everything you know about A&A. Your Welcome!

How about you just get your comment count in the double digits before you start telling lies… Love you too bro.

Live stream WAR ROOM play test this Saturday!!!.. don’t forget.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

@BIG:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA love ya buddy!!! LOL -looks like it took such an event with such amazing people!!! how could I not get up on here and tell the world the truth - I taught you everything you know about A&A. Your Welcome!

I know the truth D, got your back!

• '19 '17

@Gargantua:

@BIG:

I know the truth D, got your back!

So YG is just the pretty face in front of the camera!!

• '18 '17

Thanks for a great event!

I just got my map hung up in the air command base.  Love it!

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=20658.msg1707120#msg1707120

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m