Welcome! If you're a returning member of the forums, please reset your password. If you don't receive an email within minutes, it means your account is listed under another, likely older, email address. Contact webmaster@axisandallies.org for help.

Multiple Industrial Complexes in same territory

• 2017 Customizer

Question:  Is it possible to build more than one industrial complex in the same territory.

The thought is, with Germany strategic bombing London (or vice versa), build another IC instead of repairing.  Then keep both repaired.  The Germans would have to split bombers and possibly face more AAA from each IC.

Thanks in advance for any comments or clarification.

• I’m reasonably sure you can only have one factory per territory. I don’t have the rulebook available at the moment though, sorry.

• 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 '14 '13 Official Answers TripleA Moderator

@tin_snips:

I’m reasonably sure you can only have one factory per territory. I don’t have the rulebook available at the moment though, sorry.

That’s correct. Page 14 of the rulebook, first column.

(Sorry, I can’t copy-paste from this PDF-file.)

And welcome to the forum, sjelso!  🙂

@sjelso:

Question:  Is it possible to build more than one industrial complex in the same territory.

The thought is, with Germany strategic bombing London (or vice versa), build another IC instead of repairing.  Then keep both repaired.  The Germans would have to split bombers and possibly face more AAA from each IC.

Thanks in advance for any comments or clarification.

You can only have one IC per territory.

Welcome to the new forums! For security and technical reasons, we did not migrate your password. Therefore to get started, please reset your password. You may use your email address or username. Please note that your username is not your display name.

If you're having problems, please send an email to webmaster@axisandallies.org

T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games

Users

Topics

1.3m