• It is official sports fans…

The United States Air Force (Academy) has just moved ahead of the United States Marine Corps.

As of now, I have moved into 12th position and pushed Marine36 back to 13th :-)

I am finally moving against the “heavy hitters” of this list… but closing on Top 10 with a vengeance.

A few games (that I have enjoyed tremendously!), some political discussion, and what I hope are some well thought out posts regarding strategies and game play.  I hope y’all enjoy my participation…

• I remember when the +1000 club was an exclusive group. Oh well, good luck usurping me switch :)

• Dude, get yourself a girl. :wink:

Actually Marine I think he has already mentioned he has a girl/wife, meaning in technicalities you need a girl, or….

Anyway congrats, ncscswitch. Thanks for getting aboard with us, your a trooper, er… good arguer.

GG

• @Yanny:

I remember when the +1000 club was an exclusive group. Oh well, good luck usurping me switch :)

yeah,
    that’s real tough  :roll:

:-D

• Hey CC, be careful… at the rate I am going, I’ll be passing YOU in a few months :-P

• yeah,
    that’s real tough

Hey, it took you awhile. Moses was the one who flew up fast.

• If only Jen was here, she use to own in post counts. :mrgreen:

• Marine…

I am averaging 13+ posts per day since early November…  At that rate, I will earn the rank of “technology” around Christmas…

I think I am the “uber-poster” of the moment…

Of course, someone else new may well join and blow me away as well…

And then there is my pending promotion which will slash my online time to near zero…

• I say Yanny resets your post count to ZERO so it wont matter to you how many posts you got…like it matters??? BTW I think your great and i am just chiding you BTW.

• I can do it too :)

• '19 Moderator

When ever I see posts about post counts I feel like I’m not doing my fair share…  Guess I need to go find a couple threads to post in. :roll:

No one can touch Strongbad.

He was my personal favorite when it comes to post counts.  Too bad he got himself banned.

400+ posts in like 2-3 weeks!!!   :lol:
    Classic.

Glad I wasn’t a mod back then.

Edit:

Strongbad’s last post:

i’m leavin, this site is too boring, and the moderators keep telling me that my posts are stupid, and to slow down and stuff. remember this post well, beacuse it will be deleted (by evil moderators who desire above all else to destroy people who are walking endorsements to really funny websites). i just want people to remember the 400+ posts in like 2 weeks and the 25+ posts per day (which happened to be good posts too) i doubt they will ever be equaled.

Classic.   :lol:

• Wish i could have met this guy. :-D

Yeah looking at when he joined I think I missed him by a couple months… He would be a priceless gem now, throwing in crackups in the middle of Left/Right Arguments… Or I would be cleaning that up? :roll:

• Strongbad AFAIR was generally pretty useless.  The majority of his posts were concerned with post-counts, or were 1-2 word replies that tended to be non-sequitors etc.  GG - you’re lucky you missed him.  He was pretty irritating for Yanny and i.

• He would stretch a single sentence out over three posts. I’m not kidding.

I think he was the first real poster that had to be banned.

Oh come on!  It was Hilarious!   :-D

He would post a question, then like 5-10 minutes later he would respond to it, and ask another question, then respond to it!   :lol:

He would have like conversations with himself.  Pure Genuis.

Not to mention stretching out sentences into multiple posts like Yanny said.

Classic.   :-D

Edit:

This is Strongbad.  Shortlived thread, but still cracks me up.  DS responds quickly about the spamming and CC puts his foot down.

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=1312.msg23406#msg23406

• OK, if I EVER get anythign close to that, I expect a firm kick in the butt :-)

I prefer to think that my posts are substantive and worthwhile.  Admittedly, I did do a rather short one recently… the Penguin thing.  But that was just too darn funny to pass up :-)

• OK thats it this thread serves no purpose… It is now closed

Population you…

PSYCH>>> :-D

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m