Please sub divide this forum by Version

• Some house rules just don’t work/were not intend for all versions of A&A.  I believe it would be in the best interest of house rule enthusiasts to create a sub forum here by version (i.e. 2nd edition, revised, Anniversary, Global, etc).

• '17 '16

Probably, in certain case, it can be easier to split according to a given year (newer edition appear). But 1914 is the most obvious case, in which people who want to improve it could at least look into a single sub-forum.

Other games have more blurry lines.

Your thread should be put in Website/Forum Discussion.

• Djensen previously denied my request for this years ago…

• If that’s the case, then it should be up to the OP to post which game version their rules should go to.

• '17 '16

Too bad.
    1914 players deserve a place of their own to read all related threads more easily.

I’m pretty sure some players would find many interesting ideas and an easier access than to read them than scrolling through this mess or using Google search which 50% of time bring up pages which have a different interface than regular blue colored forum pages.

I’m usually scrolling until I found  a link starting with www.org…., but sometimes it doesn’t work.
    So, I have to check the date of the last quote and make a guess about which pages of this forum it is until I find it. Takes sometimes 10 to 15 minutes, other time I abandoned and try different keywords expecting that a www.org… will appear.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m