• Sponsor

MORE HARRASMENT, WHERE ARE THE PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE FOR SUSPENDING ACCOUNTS!!! REMOVE HIM FROM THE FORUMS OR REMOVE MY LIAISON BADGE!!!

An explanation of the problem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CirE4q47YsE

A PRIVATE MESSAGE SENT TO ME BY DAUVIO VANN

Well it is official, there will be a group of Grand Masters going to your tournament to show the VANN FORMULAS to everyone that’s there, and we/they will be having a very long talk with Larry Harris. The VANN FORMULAS will make it, or break it. If Larry doesn’t want to change his game designs, the VANN FORMULAS will virtually destroy the A&A game industry if the VANN FORMULAS ever got out (which will happen).  The VANN FORMULAS will expose the major flaw/flaws in all the A&A games. When we the Grand Masters discovered the VANN FORMULAS 30 years ago, it killed the game for us. So we produce our own games based on the A&A concept.  We know when the VANN FORMULAS are made public, it will kill the game for everyone that plays A&A games like it did with us Grand Masters. If larry Harris change his games designs, he could save the A&A gaming industry. We surely don’t want to lose any of your endorsements, do we now???

HAPPY HUNTING MY FRIEND!!!

• What a twit. Sorry you have to put up with that nonsense.

• Well done, YG!

It’s a shame how this person treats you (and the community, too, by the way).

And I hope that David Jensen gets your message, too, and finally reacts.
    The absence of moderation and/or administration in this forum we used to love becomes more and more an annoyance.

• It’s a shame you have to monkey with this guy, YG! Hopefully he’ll go away along with his mythical formulas soon.

• Sponsor

Thank You everyone, but I’ve been more annoyed with the lack of supervision on the forums lately than this Vann guy.

• @P@nther:

The absence of moderation and/or administration in this forum we used to love becomes more and more an annoyance.

Moderation in both senses I think P@nther

• @Private:

@P@nther:

Moderation in both senses I think P@nther

Well said, PP :-)

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

I know how to get the moderation issue solved.

But the cure may be worse than the disease

• I’m curious AF to what the Vann formulas are. I guess you’ll be finding out at your tournament…

They are all over the forums.

The are a simple/garbage formula.

Attack Power + Move power dived by cost = VANN value.

and for example, according to the VANN formula units like transports are the WORST/OBSELETE purchase of the game, because they have no VANN value.

It’s so stupid.

• '17 '16 '15 '14 '12

That message that YG shared above suggests that this Vann character is suffering from a serious mental disorder, most likely either bipolar (manic phase), or a narcissistic personality.  He may also be mentally retarded.

His fantasy of crashing thes event is very grandiose and bizarre, as if Larry Harris is going to waste his time listening to him and then say “Oh my God Vann you are so right. Now I realize I was wrong about axis and allies all this time.  Thank you for saving us.”

• Sponsor

@variance:

That message that YG shared above suggests that this Vann character is suffering from a serious mental disorder, most likely either bipolar (manic phase), or a narcissistic personality.  He may also be mentally retarded.

His fantasy of crashing thes event is very grandiose and bizarre, as if Larry Harris is going to waste his time listening to him and then say “Oh my God Vann you are so right. Now I realize I was wrong about axis and allies all this time.  Thank you for saving us.”

It would be great if you crashed it Variance… Would love to game with you again.

• You are not a Grandmaster, therefore your point is invalid.

From meeting Larry in Person, let me tell you, if he was interrupted by this nonsense -  I get the impression Larry would reach across the table, or through the internet, and break Davio Vann’s face, and then break the VANN “theorem”.

• I WILL CRUSH VANN LIKE A BABY CHICK!

CRUSH INTO DUST!

INTO DUST!!!

GGGGAAHAHHAAHAHAHAAHH!

• We have vanns drive by our house quite often. And cars and lorries. But it is the tractors my toddler loves the most.
    From what I have understood, Tractor crushes Vann, Car cuts up Vann and lorry covers Vann. Not sure Vann beats anything. And that formula was invented by my two year old. There are lots of these Vann formulas, but I think it needs someone with a tiny mind  to think up one .

• I would like to see all Vann threads removed from this site so I don’t have to see or read about them no more. He still wins in a way if he is still being talked about.

• How about a new topic. “The Beanie Formulas”… we need more humor …less BS

• Disciplinary Group Banned

Yes I’m still here, and I gave my apologies to YG. I am not going to crash his tournament. I am going to stay put in Grand Rapids, MI. Hopefully he will live stream it.

I received a very stern warning from the admins. I am mentally sound, and I am not retarded. I left a message to YG on his VANN SPAM video.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CirE4q47YsE&lc=z22ozx4grzbzg5rzl04t1aokg5fdgtb1vmt23mplttspbk0h00410.1502883704475497

I would be glad to talk to you people in all aspects of the A&A games. I want to contribute to the A&A community since I am part of the community, and yes I am a die hard fan of A&A games, and beyond.

I am glad that I am still part of the A&A community so I contribute, and mend broken bridges. Hopefully I can see some of you in future tournaments, BUT NOT AT YG’s TOURNAMENT. I"ll stay home for that one.

I will be looking forward to talk to any of you on every aspect of the games.

Signing off now, your community member Dauvio Vann.

Thank you.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m