Should Lord Curtmungus leave A&A.org?

• Raiders’ tailgate!!!  :x :x :x

I AM A ONE MAN RAIDERS’ TAILGATE!!!  :evil:

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

I remember the days when Curtmungus played for the raiders back in the 80’s…  my my.  Better times for raiders fans then.

• Looks like today is the day of truth… The last day to vote me into exile from A&A.org.

So far the A&A community is leaning almost 2 to 1 for me to stay…

I take that as a personal vindication of my person and my ideas!

But who knows, will there be a last moment rush to take away all that I have built here?

Rage, honor, beer, large fonts, awesome pictures, family photos, rollicking debates about the TRUE A&A way of life…

Are these the things you want here or not!

The time to finally decide is nigh!

VOTE CURTMUNGUS!

• @Lord:

Not necessarily Curtmungus. Please take my vote for you to stay as reflecting my belief in this community being an inclusive one.

• @Private:

@Lord:

Not necessarily Curtmungus. Please take my vote for you to stay as reflecting my belief in this community being an inclusive one.

The Lord Curtmungus thanks you anyway for voting “yes” and would like to send you a signed copy of his newest album as a courtesy gift:

• '18 '17 '16

How come you didn’t include a “I don’t give a crap who signs up here as long as they don’t grate my nuts” option? You don’t have to be wolf or a hen to not have an opinion on other members of the community.

I bet that option would get the most votes.

• Sponsor

@GeneralHandGrenade:

You don’t have to be wolf or a hen to not have an opinion on other members of the community.

It’s MOO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bo54wE_rJU

• @GeneralHandGrenade:

How come you didn’t include a “I don’t give a crap who signs up here as long as they don’t grate my nuts” option? You don’t have to be wolf or a hen to not have an opinion on other members of the community.

I bet that option would get the most votes.

But if you don’t give a crap, then you’re not likely to vote at all  :-D

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m