• TripleA

I stand by my statements. 1% is 1% it is a capital attack, I am always okay with surrendering after a failed capital attack.,

• @Cow:

I stand by my statements. 1% is 1% it is a capital attack, I am always okay with surrendering after a failed capital attack.,

After thinking on this more I got to agree now with Cow.

• I see both sides. Depends upon who you are playing with. While it wasn’t france….the best victory I ever had was one in which I got diced trying to sink the American fleet at Gilbraltor. Had 98 percent odds of winning. Lost my whole airforce and  the American transports were still alive. Desperate measures followed. I relentlessly attacked Moscow the next 2 turns even though I couldn’t take it…then bought all bombers for the final push with my stragglers getting into range. The bombers were my hail Mary prayer because pressure was building on the western front. Moscow fell…allies conceded due to my income and the fact it was a one front war. Had I not been desperate who knows if I would have slow played Russia to long. I had just enough defense in Europe to turtle and hold. Had the bombers failed it was game over for me…but the fact I had a chance to pull a rabbit out of the hat is what  are the game fun.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m