Searching for events, event charts or event cards for this game

• Greetings,

has someone put together events, event charts or event cards for this game and would like to share it ?

• If you’re referring to things like weather events (for example: http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=38717.0), you could look at the thread titles in the House Rules section of the forum to see if anything looks suitable.

• @Wolf555:

Greetings,

has someone put together events, event charts or event cards for this game and would like to share it ?

I use a standard 52 card deck for Event Cards for Axis and Allies Classic and Pacific 1st Edition.  Spades give the weather events, so a total of 13.  They do cover the entire world, however, and the remainder of the deck are event cards covering different areas.  I would have to see to the extent what I have worked up could be modified to cover World War 1.  However, I will not post it here do to copyright issues, as I have copyrighted my work.

• @timerover51:

@Wolf555:

Greetings,

I use a standard 52 card deck for Event Cards for Axis and Allies Classic and Pacific 1st Edition.  Spades give the weather events, so a total of 13.  They do cover the entire world, however, and the remainder of the deck are event cards covering different areas.  I would have to see to the extent what I have worked up could be modified to cover World War 1.  However, I will not post it here do to copyright issues, as I have copyrighted my work.

That sounds interesting, could be what I’m looking for :)
    Can your events (or samples of them) anywhere be looked upon or are they for sale anywhere ?

• I need to do some reworking based on games this summer, and then get them into a form suitable for sale.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m