Garganuta vs Karl7 Live in Vancouver BC

• Sponsor

We should all be adhering to the guidelines, and it’s not a political correctness thing like I feel some will make it out to be, it’s a slippery slope issue where allowing one thing opens the door to other things. Today it’s F Bombs… tomorrow it’s… and yes, there are kids on this site, trust me.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Karl - I formally request that you transition the map to TripleA.  Top of the UK Turn.

I won’t have an evening to conclude things this week; but I am happy to decimate you if that’s your desire.

In the meantime,

Let’s continue the discussion regarding Curtmungus and his crimes against humanity!

I wonder how Curt would handle a formal trial?  I bet he would smash his way through the bench and throw the judge back into his own chamber; then declare his own Humungophate of leather and pain.  All crimes would be capital, and punished corporally.

Blood would flow, muscle would grow, and nerds would OWE!

Iron would seep from his veins, and his tears would burn the surface of the earth as he ever expanded his empire across the globe.

Maybe if we just give Curtmungus TripleA, Give him axisandallies.org, the whole website! He’ll spare our lives!?

• Official Q&A

Or maybe just a cookie and a timeout.

• Sponsor

I vote making him a moderator… at least he’s active, and I’ll be able to throw out as many F, N, C, AND J Bombs as I like. If the site is a wasteland without leadership anyway, lets just have anyone type whatever they want. AWESOME!!!

• You know, even when I was a kid, I was bigger and stronger than most people around me.  They said I was a “bully” for pushing people around, and that made me sad. But I realize now that I was really just keeping people in line, getting them to act right and stop being dumb-wads.  If I hadn’t been there going-up-side the head on them, they’d just be fighting each other, picking on the defenseless, the fatherless and the poor. But for me, there would have been more violence, more pain, more horror.

I try to live my life like that, using my power to protect others.  I guess i came here expecting a site full of hard-chomping war-Nerds throwing haymakers and sparing no one, that A&A.org was an all-against-all wasteland of a sort in need of some muscle to whip them into shape…… i guess I was wrong…

Instead of my bench press and cooler full of Natty Ice, I guess I should’ve brought my cotton candy machine and popsicle cart complete with cow bell…

Never in my life would I have thought that 1 F-bomb would bring a website supposedly dedicated to a war that killed millions to a screeching halt…

When I made that post, did someone literally die?  Where do I send the flowers?

• I forgot that it’s ok to drop F bombs at church, school, court, and anywhere else you prefer.

I’m so sorry for my earlier post.

• '22 '20 '19 '18 '17 '16 '15 '14 '12

@Gargantua:

Karl - I formally request that you transition the map to TripleA.� Top of the UK Turn.

I won’t have an evening to conclude things this week; but I am happy to decimate you if that’s your desire.

Natty Ice?  Holy smokes!  You are strong if you can stomach that rotgut.

The idea of beer right now makes my head spin after last night…  Kurt Mangis, I could’ve used you power last night.  Used your strength to crush those dice in your bare hands and throw the dust of victory in Gargantua’s eyes to confuse him…

Otherwise, not sure if I am going to have time to get the game over to triple a. My wife may have my head if she finds out I am sinking more time into the game.

• Sponsor

@SS:

I forgot that it’s ok to drop F bombs at church, school, court, and anywhere else you prefer.

Ya, I also apologize… didn’t mean to derail the topic, good game guys.

• Well I do not apologise for politely requesting a tiny amendment to replace the F word. It seems such a small request involving so little effort and absolutely no pain to make the change.

But given the unwillingness to display even the slightest consideration I will do exactly as suggested and go elsewhere.

• My reply was not meant to apologize.

@Private:

Well I do not apologise for politely requesting a tiny amendment to replace the F word. It seems such a small request involving so little effort and absolutely no pain to make the change.

But given the unwillingness to display even the slightest consideration I will do exactly as suggested and go elsewhere.

I agree. It was just a few members asking to remove the f bomb word and just don’t post it no more. Simple request that got a bashing reply to the request. So that was uncalled for.

• Sponsor

@Young:

@SS:

I forgot that it’s ok to drop F bombs at church, school, court, and anywhere else you prefer.

Ya, I also apologize… didn’t mean to derail the topic, good game guys.

I was being facetious, but mostly disinterested… feeling duped as if all 3 know each other in some way (still doesn’t excuse foul language on a public forum IMO).

No matter how we we feel about it, I know how Curtmungus feels.

We’ve been censored!  and moved into obscurity!!

DELIBERATELY MISFILED!

This wasn’t PLAY BY FORUM, and it was more than one game. And the discussion morphed significantly about the future of what kind of community A&A.org would be.

This was friggin news!

• Sponsor

@Gargantua:

We’ve been censored!  and moved into obscurity!!

DELIBERATELY MISFILED!

This wasn’t PLAY BY FORUM, and it was more than one game. And the discussion morphed significantly about the future of what kind of community A&A.org would be.

This was friggin news!

I’m sorry your thread got derailed, looked like a pretty awesome battle between you guys… I certainly didn’t move this topic here, and I don’t understand your comment about the future of this website and community. Anyway, my point was and always is… if David doesn’t give a shit, why should I.

• Sponsor

@Young:

@Gargantua:

We’ve been censored!�  and moved into obscurity!!

DELIBERATELY MISFILED!

This was friggin news!

I’m sorry your thread got derailed, looked like a pretty awesome battle between you guys… I certainly didn’t move this topic here, and I definitely don’t understand your comment about the future of this website and our community. Anyway, my point was and always is… if David Jensen doesn’t give a ����, than why should I.

OMG YG DROPPED AN S BOMB

HO LEE

What are we gonna do?  This mother is burning down!

• Sponsor

@Gargantua:

OMG YG DROPPED AN S BOMB

HO LEE

What are we gonna do?  This mother is burning down!

I knew you would like that… but at least I let the black diamond question marks do their job.

Apparently Karl is going to have this uploaded as a TripleA map!  Looking forward to the results of that!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m