Conflict and Chaos: Vietnam 1965

• I Will Never Grow Up Games is currently working on a second board game release, this time in the historical war game genre.

Introducing Conflict and Chaos: Vietnam 1965, a historical war game based around the US involvement in the Conflict in Vietnam from 1965 to 1975.

2 to 6 players, ages 14+, plays in approximately 180-240 minutes.

Includes:

hidden troop deployment and surprise attacks, infantry extraction rules, special reinforcement rules, multinational forces, political influences, and a wide variety of playable countries.

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

Looks to be an awesome game. :-D

• @John:

Thanks. This has been an on and off again project for about 8 years now but over the past year I’ve really started to make serious headway into giving it a facelift. The mechanics are sound (very A&A based with some little modifications here and there) and we’re going to give out a couple play test copies to some hardcore A&A groups to see if they can break it for us.

Cliffside Bunker has been promised play test copy #1 … soon!

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

@IWillNeverGrowUp:

@John:

Thanks. This has been an on and off again project for about 8 years now but over the past year I’ve really started to make serious headway into giving it a facelift. The mechanics are sound (very A&A based with some little modifications here and there) and we’re going to give out a couple play test copies to some hardcore A&A groups to see if they can break it for us.

Cliffside Bunker has been promised play test copy #1 … soon!

Awesome can’t wait to see the gameplay. :-)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m