• Went to a barbecue with a friend. His new new girlfriend, who is already attractive, has a P-40 diving from cloud tattooed on her thigh. It’s to honor her grandfather who flew in WW2.

How hot, or not, is a woman with a WW2 tattoo?

• HOT !  8-)

• On this forum? That’s like asking morbidly obese people if they think donuts are good. :O

• @Der:

On this forum? That’s like asking morbidly obese people if they think donuts are good.

The P-40 tattoo-on-the-thigh thing being mentioned on this forum reminds of an old Dilbert cartoon in which Dilbert is sitting at his desk and an attractive female guest character arrives, laptop computer in hand, and says that she’s a new hire, and says that she doesn’t yet have her own cubicle, and asks if she can share his cubicle for a few days.  Dilbert says, “Uh, sure.”  She then says that she doesn’t have her own desk yet, and says that there’s no spare desk in Dilbert’s cubicle, and she asks if she can sit on his lap.  Dilbert says, “Uh, sure.”  In the final frame, Dilbert is sitting is his chair and the woman is sitting on his lap, typing on her laptop computer; Dilbert is thinking to himself, “I don’t imagine how this could possibly get any better.”  The punchline is that, as she types, the woman asks Dilbert, “Which Star Trek series do you like best?”

• Sponsor

@ABWorsham:

who is already attractive

This is the key to the entire situation… because a toothless crack addict could also have a cool tattoo.

• I’m happy for my friend. He got out of a terrible marriage. He is now dating a hot younger woman, who isn’t crazy, but does have a hot WW2 tattoo.

• Tattoos are for people who don’t realize they made a mistake, till latter. They do it for other people, not themselves. Like those people who walk with their pants below their groin or pit-bull owners, These types do it for perceptions that other people may or may not bestow upon them.

• '17 '16

@Imperious:

They do it for other people, not themselves. Like those people who walk with their pants below their groin or pit-bull owners, These types do it for perceptions that other people may or may not bestow upon them.

There’s nothing wrong with owning a pit bull… dogs and their behavior is a direct result of the owner and how they raise/train their dog… there’s no such thing as a bad dog breed, only bad owners. If all the crack addicts, dog fighters and gang members decided that Border Collies were the tough/macho dog to have, then you could have decades of reports of Border Collies attacking people and cities banning Border Collies because bad people focused on a breed based on reputation and you get bad owners, you have bad dogs. There was a time when Dobermans and Rottweiler’s were the “bad breeds to own” and you hear nothing of them now… bad people moved on to a new hip breed.

For the record, no, I don’t own a Pit Bull, but I have no problem with the breed, because I’ve seen good and bad dogs of all breeds, and its always a direct representation of the owner and life experience the dog had. I’m a Boxer owner personally… but when it comes down to it, people blame the breed instead of the owner and that comes from not understanding dogs.

• Customizer

These days I prefer WWII aircraft with hot women painted on the sides.

cone.jpg

• @Flashman:

These days I prefer WWII aircraft with hot women painted on the sides.

I love the post.

• Got to visit with my friend, Sean, and his to be fiancee. I had to ask about her grandfather service and her tattoo. I must clarify, the plane is a P-51. Her grandfather flew in WW2 & Korea. She couldn’t provide me with any other service details.

• , I don’t own a Pit Bull, but I have no problem with the breed

There is a reason why most dog pounds in the city have predominantly two breeds of dogs: Pit Bulls and Chihuahuas.

The owners bought them because either Taco Bell or Gangsta Rap music. They had no idea what they were getting into aside from the “glamour” of some stupid idea they got. Just like that first idiot who wore his pants in prison under his groin, so as to get “street credibility” for looking tough. These people can’t even take care of themselves let alone an animal.

• @AryanRights:

@Imperious:

These people can’t even take care of themselves let alone an animal.

I couldn’t agree more.  :-D

TRUE.

• Customizer

Fact 1:

99% of people who own dogs are the exact kind of folks who should never be allowed to own dogs.

Fact 2:

In the movie “Gorillas in the Mist” the gorillas were actually played by chimpanzees in gorilla costumes.

full boost.jpg

• @Imperious:

, I don’t own a Pit Bull, but I have no problem with the breed

There is a reason why most dog pounds in the city have predominantly two breeds of dogs: Pit Bulls and Chihuahuas.

The owners bought them because either Taco Bell or Gangsta Rap music. They had no idea what they were getting into aside from the “glamour” of some stupid idea they got. Just like that first idiot who wore his pants in prison under his groin, so as to get “street credibility” for looking tough. These people can’t even take care of themselves let alone an animal.

Hey! I have a Chihuahua.
    Easy Tiger.
    I had several Dogs allready in my life, but must say that the Chihuahua is the simpliest to take care of. (No long distance walks :-D).
    They have their own mind and getting stubborn from time to time, but that is ok.
    Would not swap her for any other Dog right now.

• I was not in agreement with IL, AeV, but now I have changed my mind!

• @Private:

I was not in agreement with IL, AeV, but now I have changed my mind!

Feel free to rechange your mind!

20170618_114624_006_01.jpg

• You even have a t shirt with the dogs pic printed on it! I rest my case … :wink:

• My wife and i just bursting out laughing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That was a actually picture with the Dog sitting in my Lab.

You need glasses!!! 8-) :lol:

• Did you buy that dog after seeing Taco Bell “yo quero taco bell” commercials? Before they came along nobody had Chihuahuas. They basically didn’t exist. Then POOF! millions of them. WTH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw-3_ze3D6Y

One other reason why i hate taco Bell. They make fat people and cause dogs to be put to death because so many idiots see commercials and do that, like shapeless zombies

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m