British and France cooperation

• Could a determined British army effort in France bleed a German attack white, or possibly go on the offensive into the Rhineland?

Or is such a tactic foolish and not possible. Should no B.E.F exist in France?

• I am not sure if this question is directed to me? or… is that just a saying, also which game are you discussing?

• @Whitshadw:

I am not sure if this question is directed to me? or… is that just a saying, also which game are you discussing?

Global War 1936

• I can give a very short answer or a very long and drawn out one. ill stick with a short one for now since I have a wedding to go to shortly

ok so Yes once both nations are at war with the same nation I.E. Germany. Absolutely draw out and make Germany pay for every territory with maximum casualties right.

Once both France and England are at war I like to place two units in Marseilles because Germany needs to now take over this territory before the fall of Paris to be able to invoke Vichy. Also Picardia because France has a finite amount of income that they can use. with out spreading out your forces to thin for encirclement or lumping up all your units in only Lorraine and Paris so it becomes a Balancing act.

On the first turn that France is at war with Germany France can not go on the offensive on land until one full turn has passed, but England can if you are able to take territory from Germany and chop down a major factory into a minor then why not make them pay for it?

Also now that Both nations are at war with Germany England can now lend lease units or money to France and since again both nations are at war with Germany England can land units into France it self ( should of started off with that) before being at war no units from another nation can enter another nations territory because they are viewed as a " Major power but neutral " in respects to all other powers because that country isn’t at war with anyone else. so no Alliances have not yet been formed  only after A declaration of war has been made then everything previously mention can come to pass. If need be I can clean all this up if it sounds to jumbled I hope this helps. If you want after the weekend is over with ill write up a much better explanation and I will site everything from the rules and FAQ as well. But I hope this at lest helps you a little.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m