Sea Bottom Axis & Allies 23 September 2017!

• '17

Sea Bottom Axis & Allies event

Play your favorite game and meet other A&A players!
    23 September, Lelystad, The Netherlands

There will be different tables and different games. Sign up for any game you like most.

A&A Globel 1940 2nd
    A&A 1942 2nd edition
    A&A 1941
    A&A 1942 Revised
    A&A Europe (1999 edition)
    A&A Pacific (2001 edition)

It is possible to bring your own Axis and Allies game if the game you like is full or your favorite edition is not in the list!

You can come with your group, or alone. Sign up by sending an email to: gtmaat78@gmail.com

For more updates also check out my youtube channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMYLsTxrlW8dUltNWGJnOLQ

The entrance fee for this event is 15 euro. This is excluding food and drinks. Games start at 10am and end at 10pm.

I hope to meet you there!

TripleA Xray

• '17

There is a change in the plan. The event is scaled down because there are apearently not enough enthousiasts around in this area! That specific day we will play Axis & Allies 1940 global at my place! Lelystad the Netherlands! If you’re interrested let me know!

• Sponsor

I have many YouTube subscribers in the Netherlands, I’ll try and reach out to them in a video and inform them know about this. Great work.

• '17

Thanks! Still hope to come to your event next year if you have any!

• Is this a voyage to the bottom of the sea?

• '17

Yes! Depends for who!

• '17

This event will be next Saturday! As it stands now we are having one game with 7 players. The next time I hope we will have more people and have more tables! At this moment there is no place for more players anymore because my house can have only one table. If we have enough people next time we will go somewhere else!
    Thanks everybody! If you are still interested to play at an other date, let me know!

• Sponsor

@TripleA:

This event will be next Saturday! As it stands now we are having one game with 7 players. The next time I hope we will have more people and have more tables! At this moment there is no place for more players anymore because my house can have only one table. If we have enough people next time we will go somewhere else!
    Thanks everybody! If you are still interested to play at an other date, let me know!

I saw the post game video… Great job TripleA Xray, hopefully you can network with those guys and play more often.

• '20 '19 '18 Customizer

Funny thing is that this event seems to have networked three different groups of players through individuals attending TripleA Xrays event. I’m confident this will result in more games with a broader group of players.

For me definitely an eye opener that there are more die hard AA fans closes then I expected  :-D

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m