• Took me awhile, but Guerrilla Guy will be our new moderator. He is well qualified for the job and is eager to help grow and maintain this wonderful website. Guerrilla Guy was one of two candidates, both of whom could have filled the position very well. They both would be moderators too, if Dezertfish didn’t finally get an internet connection established (Welcome back Fish, we missed ya!).

GG has been a poster here for a very long time and has made significant contributions to the strategy section of the main site, and will continue to work with djensen to not only contribute more material himself, but to compile material from other forum members.

Welcome aboard.

• Congrats!

I’ll try very hard not to give GG any difficulties.

Also, as for compiling info from the boards, please feel free to use anything of mine that you think may be of value :-)

• I know him and have worked with him before “on other sites” he will serve us well…

• GG has the expierience, hes certainly up to the task. Now he will have to put up with me. :evil: :evil:

I just realized, GG is my subordinate on Wartime, and Im his subordinate here! :-o I guess that means no more threats. :cry:

• Excellent choice; GG is more than qualified, I think he’ll do a splendid job. Congrats, mate! :D

Congrats GG!

Thanks Guys… I will try to fill this post the best I can…

That’s right M36, no more dark alley encounters, near knifings in exotic places, and close calls in airports…

GG

• '19 Moderator

dark alley encounters, near knifings in exotic places, and close calls in airports…

Man, that brings back memories…. er… ah… nevermind

I’d say congrats, but I think good luck and thanks are more apropriate :-D

• well done GG

thankyou comrade general…

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m