Geo (Allies) vs Inno (Axis) no Bid Global 1940

• '19 '18 '17 '16 '15

Good boys :evil:

If you have no submarine left, take out the last destroyer and carrier X 2 hits + 3 strategic bombers
    If you have any submarine left, replace the destroyer with 1 fighter so it’s 1 AC 2 hits + 3 Strategic bombers + 1 fighter

• '17 '16 '15

TripleA Manual Gamesave Post for game: World War II Global 1940 2nd Edition, version: 3.9

Game History

Round: 27

Purchase Units - Americans
                Americans buy 1 carrier, 10 infantry and 8 transports; Remaining resources: 0 PUs;

Combat Move - Americans
                3 transports moved from 110 Sea Zone to 112 Sea Zone
                3 infantry and 3 mech_infantrys moved from Norway to 112 Sea Zone
                3 infantry, 3 mech_infantrys and 3 transports moved from 112 Sea Zone to 110 Sea Zone
                1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry moved from 110 Sea Zone to Normandy Bordeaux
                2 infantry and 2 mech_infantrys moved from 110 Sea Zone to Normandy Bordeaux
                1 artillery and 7 infantry moved from United Kingdom to 110 Sea Zone
                1 artillery and 7 infantry moved from 110 Sea Zone to Normandy Bordeaux
                2 fighters moved from 110 Sea Zone to Normandy Bordeaux
                2 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber moved from United Kingdom to Normandy Bordeaux
                1 fighter moved from Norway to Normandy Bordeaux
                11 armour and 7 mech_infantrys moved from Baltic States to Romania
                1 bomber moved from India to 22 Sea Zone
                1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from French Indo China to 22 Sea Zone
                1 battleship, 5 carriers, 2 cruisers, 1 destroyer, 6 fighters and 2 submarines moved from 35 Sea Zone to 22 Sea Zone
                1 submarine moved from 33 Sea Zone to 22 Sea Zone
                1 submarine moved from 18 Sea Zone to 22 Sea Zone
                3 destroyers moved from 26 Sea Zone to 22 Sea Zone
                3 submarines moved from 24 Sea Zone to 22 Sea Zone
                1 armour moved from Timguska to Urals
                      Russians take Urals from Japanese
                1 armour moved from Urals to Evenkiyskiy
                1 mech_infantry moved from Buryatia to Amur
                      Russians take Amur from Germans

Combat - Americans
                Kamikaze Suicide Attack attacks 1 destroyer owned by the Americans scoring 0 hits.  Rolls: 4
                Kamikaze Suicide Attack attacks 1 destroyer owned by the Americans scoring 0 hits.  Rolls: 6
                Kamikaze Suicide Attack attacks 1 destroyer owned by the Americans scoring 0 hits.  Rolls: 4
                Kamikaze Suicide Attack attacks 1 destroyer owned by the Americans scoring 1 hits.  Rolls: 1
                Kamikaze Suicide Attack attacks 1 carrier owned by the Americans scoring 0 hits.  Rolls: 3
                Kamikaze Suicide Attack attacks 1 carrier owned by the Americans scoring 1 hits.  Rolls: 1
                    Units damaged: 1 carrier owned by the Americans
                Battle in 22 Sea Zone
                    Americans attack with 1 battleship, 1 bomber, 5 carriers, 2 cruisers, 3 destroyers, 7 fighters, 7 submarines and 1 tactical_bomber
                    Japanese defend with 2 battleships, 6 carriers, 2 destroyers, 7 fighters, 4 submarines and 3 tactical_bombers
                        Americans roll dice for 7 submarines in 22 Sea Zone, round 2 :  3/7 hits
                    Units damaged: 1 battleship owned by the Japanese
                        Americans roll dice for 1 battleship, 1 bomber, 5 carriers, 2 cruisers, 3 destroyers, 7 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber in 22 Sea Zone, round 2 :  5/15 hits
                        Japanese roll dice for 4 submarines in 22 Sea Zone, round 2 :  0/4 hits
                        Japanese roll dice for 2 battleships, 6 carriers, 2 destroyers, 7 fighters and 3 tactical_bombers in 22 Sea Zone, round 2 :  11/20 hits
                    Units damaged: 1 battleship owned by the Americans
                        1 destroyer owned by the Japanese, 1 submarine owned by the Americans, 5 carriers owned by the Americans, 4 submarines owned by the Japanese and 1 carrier owned by the Japanese lost in 22 Sea Zone
                        Americans roll dice for 6 submarines in 22 Sea Zone, round 3 :  1/6 hits
                    Units damaged: 1 carrier owned by the Japanese
                        Americans roll dice for 1 battleship, 1 bomber, 2 cruisers, 3 destroyers, 7 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber in 22 Sea Zone, round 3 :  6/15 hits
                        Japanese roll dice for 2 battleships, 5 carriers, 1 destroyer, 7 fighters and 3 tactical_bombers in 22 Sea Zone, round 3 :  11/18 hits
                        6 submarines owned by the Americans, 3 destroyers owned by the Americans, 3 tactical_bombers owned by the Japanese, 2 carriers owned by the Japanese and 2 fighters owned by the Americans lost in 22 Sea Zone
                        Americans roll dice for 1 battleship, 1 bomber, 2 cruisers, 5 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber in 22 Sea Zone, round 4 :  9/10 hits

triplea_39719_Ame27.tsvg

• '17 '16 '15

You scored 11 more hits  :-o
    Round 3: no subs left now. 9 (!) hits from me. please choose, you have following left:
    1 destroyer
    3 carriers
    7 fighters
    2 battleships (damaged)

• '19 '18 '17 '16 '15

Wow…

1 destroyer,
    1 Carrier (x2)
    1 Carrier (x2)
    4 fighters

• '17 '16 '15

7 more hits from you.
    You won this battle, but I think you lost the war  :evil:

I’ll complete the move later this evening…

• '19 '18 '17 '16 '15

An honor victory still :-D I think it would be worse…
    Yes I think it’s time to close the game…

• '17 '16 '15

I agree. ANZAC will sink the rest of your fleet and then it’s only a question of time until Japan will fall.

Thank you for this really epic fight!
    27 rounds! And I saw, that we started this game last April  :-o

How about another game? You can choose your side if you want to  8-)

• '19 '18 '17 '16 '15

Are you serious!?  Last April!  Wow.  That’s a long way back!

Yes another game would be great!  I have a lot to pick up as Allies but let try it :-D!

• '17 '16 '15

Cool! I’ll start a new game this evening  8-)

• epic game!

• '17 '16 '15

It was!  :-D
    9 months of hard fighting in fact  8-)

• '17 '16 '15

• '19 '18 '17 '16 '15

That’s like a 7 year wars!  History still holds true…

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m