• '17 '16 '15

Thank you for your support!

• '19 '17 '16

@P@nther:

@Geograph:

Are there dice server problems again?

I got the following error message (e-mail is checked of course):

The issue has been fixed, the dice server “rolls again”.

Temporarily apparently.

• @simon33:

@P@nther:

@Geograph:

Are there dice server problems again?

I got the following error message (e-mail is checked of course):

The issue has been fixed, the dice server “rolls again”.

Temporarily apparently.

Yes. They are going to change from http to https.

• I’m trying to get started with TripleA, and I’m stuck at the dice server. When I try to register my two email addresses, I put in an address, click register, and then I get a white screen. I don’t receive any email from the server to confirm a registration (is that what’s supposed to happen next?), and when I try to test the server from within TripleA, it tells me the addresses are unknown. It sounds like MARTI is going through a rough patch - is there another server that can be used? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!!

• @mvk20:

I’m trying to get started with TripleA, and I’m stuck at the dice server. When I try to register my two email addresses, I put in an address, click register, and then I get a white screen. I don’t receive any email from the server to confirm a registration (is that what’s supposed to happen next?), and when I try to test the server from within TripleA, it tells me the addresses are unknown. It sounds like MARTI is going through a rough patch - is there another server that can be used? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!!

Welcome to the forum, mvk20 and thank you for reporting.

Indeed, registering is broken at this very moment. I saw that your issue already has been addressed on Github - and they are working on it.

Using the dice server for users already registerered still appears to work, though.

I’m afraid there is no alternative online dice server that you could enter into TripleA.

As a temporary workaround you could use the ingame dicey (trusting your opponent) or dice using the forum dicey (editing the results into TripleA).

• Registration has been reported to work again  :-)

• Well, I got a little further this time, but not much. The blank white screen now contains the message, “Email delivery failed, try again later,” for both of my addresses. I’ll try later…

• @mvk20:

Well, I got a little further this time, but not much. The blank white screen now contains the message, “Email delivery failed, try again later,” for both of my addresses. I’ll try later…

Thank you. I have reported it back to github. You can follow the issue here:

https://github.com/triplea-game/triplea/issues/1668

• Solved. Enjoy gaming!  :-)

• Yep, I’m in - thank you for the help!!!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m