Welcome! If you're a returning member of the forums, please reset your password. If you don't receive an email within minutes, it means your account is listed under another, likely older, email address. Contact webmaster@axisandallies.org for help.

North American Axis Strategy - Kill US First - Legal Or Not?

• 2017 2016

@GeneralHandGrenade:

Let’s hope the Chinese Navy doesn’t show up on America’s doorstep some day with a BS excuse.

The Chinese Navy isn’t really that big… but I guess by Canadian standards, it is…

• 2018 2017 2016

Haha. By Canadian standards the Rhode Island Navy is big.

• @GeneralHandGrenade:

Wyoming’s army is huge then based on your standards

• 2017 2016

@GeneralHandGrenade:

Wait… when did Rhode Island get a Navy? :?

Back on topic, I bet Canada thinks the Swiss Navy is pretty big…

• 2018 2017 2016

Our army knives are bigger than their army knives though. Waaay bigger.

• @GeneralHandGrenade:

I realize how big the Pacific is and how large the sea zones are. I’m not navigating the high seas I’m playing Axis and Allies. If I’m the American player and you are the Japanese player and you move your fleet to Hawaii I can see that perfectly. Chances are that I’m not going to buy your excuse that you had way too much ham and you’re just stopping into Honolulu to pick up some pineapple on your way to China with fully loaded transports. There’s no way that you can spin this to make it acceptable. It’s a goofy rule plain and simple. Larry crapped the bed on this one.

The rule is pretty normal, it allows japan to move around but not to sucker punch the US out of the war immediately.
    You dont have to buy excuses the fleet is there and it is a legal spot so deal with it, if your afraid it will attack you use blockers thats what destroyers are for.

The same with a UK destroyer with the whole japanese fleet will not allow the transports to load. Sure 1 destroyer vs what 3 carriers 2 BB 2 cruisers and a handfull of destroyers. Yes the transport captains will be really really scared of that lone destroyer.

Welcome to the new forums! For security and technical reasons, we did not migrate your password. Therefore to get started, please reset your password. You may use your email address or username. Please note that your username is not your display name.

If you're having problems, please send an email to webmaster@axisandallies.org

T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games

Users

Topics

1.3m