Welcome! If you're a returning member of the forums, please reset your password. If you don't receive an email within minutes, it means your account is listed under another, likely older, email address. Contact webmaster@axisandallies.org for help.

Looking for a game of G40 2nd, no Tech. Would like to try Low Luck…....

• Hi,

Somebody interested in a game of Global 1940 2nd Edition without tech? No real preference for Axis or Allies, I need more experience in both……
    I have played a couple of games with TrippleA using the standard Dice roller. But to be honest I’m getting really annoyed with that. More often than not it is giving extreme results, significantly influencing the war for one side or the other. That is why I would like to try a game of Low Luck if somebody is willing to give that a try. A friend of mine argued it takes the fun out of the game since the battle for Russia becomes to predictable. So that is one of the things I would like to find out…

Regards, Bart.

I’ll give it a go.

crockett3636

Welcome to the new forums! For security and technical reasons, we did not migrate your password. Therefore to get started, please reset your password. You may use your email address or username. Please note that your username is not your display name.

If you're having problems, please send an email to webmaster@axisandallies.org

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games

Users

Topics

1.2m