What WW2 movie would you like to see made?

• I have ordered it Wolf. Thanks.

• Where at ?

• From Amazon SS

• '17 '16

@LHoffman:

Holy $hit. :-o

That looks f-ing incredible. And it’s got Midway too??? Good God.

Wolf, this may turn out to be the best post I have ever seen. Thanks for sharing. Had no idea this existed.

Ya, no problem, I have other links to really good unknown films on the page 2 of this thread… you can get any of these films from Amazon… I have “The Admiral” on Blue-Ray from Amazon, great film.

@Private:

I have ordered it Wolf. Thanks.

No problem, enjoy the film, let me know what you think of it.

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

@Wolfshanze:

@LHoffman:

Holy $hit. :-o

That looks f-ing incredible. And it’s got Midway too??? Good God.

Wolf, this may turn out to be the best post I have ever seen. Thanks for sharing. Had no idea this existed.

Ya, no problem, I have other links to really good unknown films on the page 2 of this thread… you can get any of these films from Amazon… I have “The Admiral” on Blue-Ray from Amazon, great film.

I assume you got the single disc release? Does it have an English language track, like the trailer? From what I have seen, it looks like all versions only have English subtitles.

• '17 '16

English subtitles… but if that is a problem, you can always just learn fluent Japanese.

(kinda funny, but it reminds me of my parents old living room TV back in the 1980s… it was a very old TV and cut-off the bottom of the screen… I used to like to watch WWII movies, and when the Germans were on speaking in German, the subtitles were always cut off… it annoyed me so much, I took several years of German in school so I didn’t have to read the subtitles!).

@Wolfshanze:

English subtitles… but if that is a problem, you can always just learn fluent Japanese.

(kinda funny, but it reminds me of my parents old living room TV back in the 1980s… it was a very old TV and cut-off the bottom of the screen… I used to like to watch WWII movies, and when the Germans were on speaking in German, the subtitles were always cut off… it annoyed me so much, I took several years of German in school so I didn’t have to read the subtitles!).

Gotcha. No thanks. I have barely passable German as-is.

• @Wolfshanze:

Na da bin ich mal gespannt welche Filme du uns noch waermsten empfehlen kannst.
    Seite 2 sagtest du?
    :lol:

• '17 '16

@aequitas:

Na da bin ich mal gespannt welche Filme du uns noch waermsten empfehlen kannst.
    Seite 2 sagtest du?
    :lol:

Well, I recommend Yamato and the Admiral… those are my two favorites… but yes, page-2… you can see the trailers there.

Or was I supposed to answer auf Deutsch?  :-D

IL posted this in General Discussion:  http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=39007.msg1662318#msg1662318

Roland Emmerich directing new film on the Battle of Midway.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m