• Sponsor

@Der:

Oh no man…nothing like getting paid with a big fat 50 and a 20 when you are doing good!

We played with HBG cash for years and never used the 50s… but that’s just us.

• We use the HBG 50s often enough - I think my map has more IPC worth on it though…(every TT worth at least 1 IPC)

• '20 '19 '18 Customizer

@Young:

@Der:

Oh no man…nothing like getting paid with a big fat 50 and a 20 when you are doing good!

Same here, but we do run out of 10’s regularly. So I bought a two packs of bucks just for the extra 10’s.
    No clue what to do with the insane amount of 1’s though  :-D

• Sponsor

@Tjoek:

@Young:

@Der:

Same here, but we do run out of 10’s regularly. So I bought a two packs of bucks just for the extra 10’s.
    No clue what to do with the insane amount of 1’s though  :-D

Same issue with IWNGU Chips, more than enough 1s, not enough 10s… I do prefer the $25 chip over the $20 bill though.

• I can’t wait to get these printed out and add them to my games!! Thanks for posting and sharing your work!!

• '20 '19 '18 Customizer

These look incredible!

• I printed these out and they are beautiful. Fantastic job. So much better than the stock ones you get with first editions of the games and are completely absent in the second editions of Europe and Pacific.

Thank you so much for sharing your work.

• @siredblood

Hello,

I wanted to print some of the really cool Axis and Allies money but cannot find the files that people are referring to. I tried the link but there was no file. Can anyone help ?

Thank You.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m