Looking for axis and allies tournament

• Hello all I’m looking for any place there are going to be axis and allies tournaments in 2017.

• Sponsor

@HowellMIAA:

Hello all I’m looking for any place there are going to be axis and allies tournaments in 2017.

Pretty sure I will hold one at the FMG Convention this September in Toronto Canada.

It will be a Global 1942 tournament exclusively.

• Tournaments will take place at the Origins Game Fair in Columbus, Ohio (June) and Gen Con in Indianapolis, Indiana (August)

• That’s fine if Canada and the US are within your travel radius.

If not, then you may have to downscale your aspiration from tournament to joining a playing group. Where do you live?

Am in the UK myself, where we have the Battle of Britain every 3 months. If you are not in UK, US or Canada I can PM an A&A contact in various other countries to ask for you.

Oh - and welcome to the forum Howell :-)

• 2024 2023 '22 '21 '20 '19 '18

@HowellMIAA:

Hello all I’m looking for any place there are going to be axis and allies tournaments in 2017.

Finally posting after lurking for almost a decade now.  Hi everyone.

There’s going to be a Revised (2004 Edition) tournament at the WBC tournament this year (It’s an annual boardgaming/wargaming tournament/convention.  They typically play Avalon Hill and GMT games.).

The tournament is going to be from Friday, July 21 (Preliminaries) until Saturday, July 22 (Semifinals/Finals).  The convention itself is continuing for the rest of the week (July 22-30).
    The format uses a unique ruleset to make the game playable in a limited amount of time.  I can post the rules if you’re interested.

Link(s) to Event Website:
    boardgamers.org (Can’t actually post links but you get the idea.  A search of “World Boardgaming Championships” will take you to the page as well)

GM (Tournament Organizer.  He can answer any questions better than I can probably) : Craig Yope (NOT ME)
    I don’t know the rules for sending email addresses out, so I’d have to PM it to anyone who’s interested.

I’m going to be making a thread for this event as well, as I don’t see one anywhere on here.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m