This forum is overcrowded with sticky threads

• Sponsor

This poll will allow multiple votes from the same member, and it will remain open for all of February before cuts are made.

• '17 '16 Customizer

Would be nice to tidy up, so much cool stuff though, once its unpinned, its lost in time. I personally prefer the idea of a new forum within the customizations where all the cool stuff can go, an archive if you will……

If not, maybe just a single pinned post, with the topic description and links within the single pinned topic…

Actually now that I think about it, I like option 2 better, no need for a new forum, just a master topic.

• '20 '19 '18 Customizer

Being new on this forum (this actually being my first post), I really like the rich content and customizations out there. I do feel the list of sticky threads is long, but we should definitely have this content easily accessible in the future.

I do like the idea of one sticky master thread containing only one post that is edited by an admin to add new content that is worth highlighting to the community. Preferably in an organised way with categories like:

• maps

• tables

• painted miniatures

• reference sheets

As a new addition to this hall of fame I would like to suggest siredblood’s new map thread. That’s really looking good and very promising!

• Sponsor

Yes, perhaps a master thread similar to my Global Beginners thread in the G40 forum which provides links to important threads that get buried.

• '16 Customizer

I’ll add my vote for a master sticky thread. It would be helpful for first time visitors as well - a one-stop-shop if you will, to get acquainted with the various resources and projects available to them in the Customizations forum.

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

Agreed.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m