Come see us at Breakout Toronto, March 10-12, 2017

• Join us for Breakout 2017 in Toronto for all the table-top gaming you can pack in over three solid days. And, with prizes, tournaments and special guests planned, there’s simply no better way to start off the March Break.

I Will Never Grow Up Games will have an exhibitor booth in one of the Exhibitor halls this year at Breakout!

Come check out our games in development and all the products we have to offer, or just stop in to say hi!

Breakout Toronto
    March 10-12
    Holiday Inn Toronto-Yorkdale
    3450 Dufferin Street Toronto, Ontario M6A 2V1 Canada
    www.breakoutcon.com

• '18 '17 '16

Are there any A&A games planned for this event? I have friends in T.O. and Buffalo who are overdue for a visit from me and I’m looking for a place to plan a holiday this year.

• Sponsor

@GeneralHandGrenade:

Are there any A&A games planned for this event? I have friends in T.O. and Buffalo who are overdue for a visit from me and I’m looking for a place to plan a holiday this year.

I will host an A&A G40 game at the Breakout Con in March this year if you wanna make that trip.

• @Young:

@GeneralHandGrenade:

I will host an A&A G40 game at the Breakout Con in March this year if you wanna make that trip.

Heh there you go General.

I don’t think many games are really planned out for this. They have guest panels, exhibitors and a couple of rooms full of tables and chairs for open gaming running from noon on Friday the 10th to (I believe) 6pm or 8pm on Sunday the 12th - non stop.

They’re expecting about 600 people to show up too, so space can get tight.

• '18 '17 '16

I was thinking about maybe making a trip for this or perhaps for the FMG con in Oshawa if that’s happening again this year. Which one would be better for a dedicated A&A player like myself?

• Sponsor

@GeneralHandGrenade:

I was thinking about maybe making a trip for this or perhaps for the FMG con in Oshawa if that’s happening again this year. Which one would be better for a dedicated A&A player like myself?

FMG CON for sure!… It’s in September, be sure to mobilize all your buddies.

• '18 '17 '16

That sounds great! I will try to make a plan to get out there in September. I’ll contact you before then to get more information like where to stay and what to bring, etc.

My buddies in T.O. and Buffalo are all women who are not into playing with little plastic army men so it would most likely be just me.

• @GeneralHandGrenade:

Yeah, as YG said, definitely FMGCon. September 23/24 this year (just waiting on confirmation of the hall booking)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m