Sired's card deck -NOW AVAILABLE-

• '17 '16

@siredblood:

@Wolfshanze:

@siredblood:

@Wolfshanze - I honestly have no issues with making a deck for another version (actually been asked to make a deck for HBG 1939).

The issue is, I don’t have other versions, and have no intention of learning rules for other versions. However if you pass me what the cards should say, I can make some. I don’t want to redesign though, so they will be in the style/format/etc of my current deck.

If that’s ok, shoot me the data.

I’d be more than happy to… but i’m catching this late before bed… i’ll think of it over the weekend and shoot you some info… and thanks for the offer!

Sounds good

Haven’t forgotten… real life has me busy… i’ll go over the files as soon as I can and shoot you some ideas.

• Loving the style you have, really fits A&A well. Any word on getting backings designed?

• '20 '19 '18 Customizer

Sired, I just had another look at your nice card deck and I think I found a minor error. The NO for the US where they get 30 IPC when Japan makes an unprovoked dow should be Pacific only. The current card states Pacific / Global.

• Hi Siredblood,

Really nice job. Thank you for your share !

• Hi Sired,  I’m a big fan of your creativity and artistic skills in bringing this awesome game to life.  I’ve been playing this game since 1984……been followinf this site and various forums for years now but never jumping in and participating.  That will change now!

I saw on your videos recently that you were working on a new version of global 40 map.  When will you be showing us the fruits of your labour?

• '17 '16 Customizer

@Guymyer:

Loving the style you have, really fits A&A well. Any word on getting backings designed?

Never planned on a back, just didn’t like the white back, I prefer to sift though cards rather then sift/flip…… unless your referring to art rather then data… ya, some art might me cool :)

@Tjoek:

Sired, I just had another look at your nice card deck and I think I found a minor error. The NO for the US where they get 30 IPC when Japan makes an unprovoked dow should be Pacific only. The current card states Pacific / Global.

Yes, I think I mentioned is a house rule of ours to add it into Global

@Natneo:

Hi Siredblood,

Really nice job. Thank you for your share !

Thanks brother!

@U571:

Hi Sired,  I’m a big fan of your creativity and artistic skills in bringing this awesome game to life.  I’ve been playing this game since 1984……been followinf this site and various forums for years now but never jumping in and participating.  That will change now!

I saw on your videos recently that you were working on a new version of global 40 map.  When will you be showing us the fruits of your labour?

I actually just got back into the map after a long break, im shooting for early March to be done, as I want to take one to show in Vegas :)

• That’s great!  Thanks for the update!

• '20 '19 '18 Customizer

@siredblood:

@Tjoek:

Yes, I think I mentioned is a house rule of ours to add it into Global

Thanks I must have missed that. Looking forward to your map file!

• I just tried to sired’s deck printed at Office Depot “office max” and they told me they couldn’t print the card deck because it has copyright material on it. I asked them if I removed the logo if they could print it then, they told me they still wouldn’t be able to print it. So bottom line don’t try and get it printed at Office Depot.

• '17 '16 Customizer

@FascistKerbal:

I just tried to sired’s deck printed at Office Depot “office max” and they told me they couldn’t print the card deck because it has copyright material on it. I asked them if I removed the logo if they could print it then, they told me they still wouldn’t be able to print it. So bottom line don’t try and get it printed at Office Depot.

That’s where I print mine, what copyright?.. the axis and allies logo on the bottom of a few cards? It’s all original art…. I’ll remove it if that’s the case.

• @siredblood
    Is there any chance to get the core files? I like the design very much and would like to translate the cards into german.
    Greetings from Switzerland

• Hey @siredblood I really love the look of these cards. I watched a bunch of your stuff on youtube and want to try these out. I recently got the A&A Anniversary Edition. Would these cards work well with that?

• @Derek-Davidson Hi. I have anniversary and Global (Europe and Pacific). It doesn’t look like these cards apply to anniversary.

• @FascistKerbal Go to a different office depot store, or try it with a different employee at a different time. Persistence.

• @siredblood Good job!!! :+1: - When I was looking for cards with all objectives I came to your youtube link. It’s funny - I had the same idea but I created the rules etc. with bigger charts years ago. I think it is good to have some rules in short to clarify some questions during games.

Just one question: Why are the German cards not colored, too?

• To add:

I noticed the Iron Cross or “Balkenkreuz” you used for the German cards are not the ones used in WW2. You took the current Balkenkreuz of the German military --> Bundeswehr. It looks similiar to the medal Iron Cross of WW2.

But the Wehrmacht used a different Iron Cross / “Balkenkreuz” for their vehicles, planes etc… , see i.e. A&A orignal marker.

• Are these cards still available anywhere? The links appears to be dead.

Just got into AA40 and introducing new players to the game as a whole these would be very useful with the rule cards.

Thanks.

• @siredblood hi. Im new to the game. How can I get your 1940 card deck? I seen your videos and really think it will make the game easier. Thanks.

• Hey Sired, I saw your cards on YouTube and I loved the idea! Are they still avalible?

• @derek-m-russell You can find Siredblood’s card deck for download at www.siredblood.com/community or you can purchase a printed deck at the below link -

https://www.makeplayingcards.com/sell/yg-card-decks

You can always get $5 off $35+ at Make Playing Cards by using the code thankyou5c. That code has worked for years.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m