Regularkid (Axis) vs Simon (Allies) - Balance Mod

• TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 Balanced Mod, version: 2.0

Game History

Round: 10

Research Technology - Germans

Purchase Units - Germans
                Germans repair damage of 17x factory_major; Remaining resources: 82 PUs;
                Germans buy 2 fighters, 8 infantry, 8 mech_infantrys and 1 submarine; Remaining resources: 0 PUs;

Combat Move - Germans
                1 bomber moved from Germany to 125 Sea Zone
                1 bomber moved from Germany to Russia
                11 armour, 31 artilleries, 6 fighters, 30 infantry and 24 mech_infantrys moved from Bryansk to Russia
                1 bomber, 5 fighters and 4 tactical_bombers moved from Eastern Persia to Russia
                3 armour moved from Ukraine to Russia
                3 armour moved from Volgograd to Russia
                8 armour and 8 mech_infantrys moved from West India to India
                3 tactical_bombers moved from Novgorod to Russia

Combat - Germans
                Battle in 125 Sea Zone
                    Germans attack with 1 bomber
                    British defend with 1 transport
                    Germans win with 1 bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 7
                    Casualties for British: 1 transport
                Battle in Russia
                    Germans attack with 17 armour, 31 artilleries, 2 bombers, 11 fighters, 30 infantry, 24 mech_infantrys and 7 tactical_bombers
                    Russians defend with 4 aaGuns, 1 airfield, 1 armour, 9 artilleries, 1 factory_major, 4 fighters and 94 infantry
                    Germans captures 17PUs while taking Russians capital
                    Germans converts factory_major into different units
                    Germans win, taking Russia from Russians with 17 armour, 3 artilleries, 2 bombers, 8 fighters, 6 mech_infantrys and 7 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 80
                    Casualties for Germans: 28 artilleries, 3 fighters, 30 infantry and 18 mech_infantrys
                    Casualties for Russians: 4 aaGuns, 1 armour, 9 artilleries, 4 fighters and 94 infantry
                Battle in India
                    Germans attack with 8 armour and 8 mech_infantrys
                    British defend with 1 artillery and 2 infantry; UK_Pacific defend with 1 airfield, 1 factory_major and 1 harbour
                    Germans captures 4PUs while taking UK_Pacific capital
                    Germans converts factory_major into different units
                    Germans win, taking India from UK_Pacific with 8 armour and 6 mech_infantrys remaining. Battle score for attacker is 2
                    Casualties for Germans: 2 mech_infantrys
                    Casualties for British: 1 artillery and 2 infantry
                triggerUKPacificDestroyPUsGermans: Setting destroysPUs to true for playerAttachment attached to UK_Pacific
                triggerRussiansDestroyPUsGermans: Setting destroysPUs to true for playerAttachment attached to Russians

Non Combat Move - Germans
                2 mech_infantrys moved from Northwest Persia to Eastern Persia
                2 aaGuns moved from Bryansk to Russia
                2 bombers, 8 fighters and 7 tactical_bombers moved from Russia to Bryansk
                1 bomber and 6 fighters moved from Bryansk to Novgorod
                1 artillery moved from Finland to Karelia
                1 bomber moved from 125 Sea Zone to Western Germany

Place Units - Germans
                2 fighters, 5 infantry and 3 mech_infantrys placed in Western Germany
                3 infantry placed in Southern France
                3 mech_infantrys placed in Novgorod
                2 mech_infantrys placed in Germany
                1 submarine placed in 113 Sea Zone

Turn Complete - Germans
                Total Cost from Convoy Blockades: 2
                    Rolling for Convoy Blockade Damage in 105 Sea Zone. Rolls: 1,3
                Germans collect 67 PUs (2 lost to blockades); end with 88 PUs total
                Trigger Germans 4 Presence In Egypt: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 93 PUs
                Objective Germans 7 Control of Balkans: Germans met a national objective for an additional 2 PUs; end with 95 PUs
                Objective Germans 2 Control Novgorod Or Volgograd Or Russia: Germans met a national objective for an additional 15 PUs; end with 110 PUs
                Objective Germans 3 Control Caucasus: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 115 PUs

triplea_39036_Ger10.tsvg

• '19 '17 '16

I concede.

• GG WP.

• '19 '17 '16

Going to have to have a look at this game. I haven’t seen that move being so successful before. Did I do something wrong? Obviously, too much of a bomber focus for the USA but what else?

Wp. Convincing win in the end.

• '19 '17 '16

Perhaps I should swear off the Tobruk crush. It’s devastating enough when an Ethiopian crush fails. I notice that Egypt fell early this game, always a difficult situation for the allies.

Rematch?

• that wasn’t an ideal opening for UK, in my opinion, but i don’t think thats what killed yuh. what killed yuh was how US was played, imho.

you can have all the bombers you want, . . but bombers don’t project danger against Axis. transports do. also it was way to easy to crush the small fleets u sent against me.

also, and less importantly, you kept your amur stack in Amur the whole game, but you never actually used it. if you moved that shit in like two or three rounds ago, it would have put a hurting on japan.

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games
Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures
Dean's Army Guys

Users

Topics

1.6m