Sired's Map project - Updated- 4/16 - files available see first post

• '17 '16 Customizer

Thanks for the link, the clear coat seems to be fine, played several times now, and nothing.

I made another vid, this time showing the setup with the new territory sizes…. I gotta few more mods I want to do now after playing a few times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_s4QrTTCpQE

• '20 '19 '18 Customizer

Once again great job man. Nice to see the map with full setup.

Looking forward to see the last changes.

• '17 '16 Customizer

@Tjoek:

Once again great job man. Nice to see the map with full setup.

Looking forward to see the last changes.

Thanks brother! Im getting my new map tomorrow with the changes mentioned in the my last vid, I also have 2 files, mine, with the IPC changes and cavalry, and OOB. Ill make a new vid of the actual file tomorrow/wed.

• '17 '16 Customizer

Map files are ready, see video for details.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mabYTEqvzKc

• @siredblood:

Thanks tjoek, I wanted to keep the theme as the standing army.

Thanks imperious, wasn�t sure you approved, you went dark on the topic haha… I knew the IPC changes wouldn�t be popular, but I feel where they were made has little impact, as if japan takes Sydney, they will get Victoria anyway, japan often takes soviet Far East while Germany snags up Ukraine… so same IPC loss, and Egypt exchanges hands quite often.

On the flip side, I�ve had games where Anzac was chocked out even with a minor in Queensland… would be better to just upgrade Sydney.

Also… floor huh? One of my guys is going to bring me a sample on mousepad material, wonder if that�s the sane thing.

@ Leatherneck, ya bro, we�ll set a date soon… little busy at work now to take a Friday off, but soon for sure, within a month.

Printing this on mouse pad material would actually be really great for me. I have done some searching around my area but haven’t found a place that prints on it. :(

• '17 '16 Customizer

One of my guys is printing on mouse pad, his place only has it in 4x4… so he’s getting it in 2 pcs… I’ll ask him where and cost.

• Found a website, inkedplaymats.com. Looks like they have a size that will work. Cost would be $160 plus shipping I am sure. I haven’t checked it out yet fully.

• My mat came in last week and it looks amazing! Unfortunately I can’t seem to get images uploaded. I found a place overseas that I went with since it is one large playmat, not two like it would have been if I went with Inked Playmats. Simply amazing the detail and how it looks. Thanks sired, you did a great job on this!! Currently have a game planned with a buddy in two weeks. :)

• '17 '16 Customizer

You gotta post it brother! At least email me some pics!

• @Sorin:

My mat came in last week and it looks amazing! Unfortunately I can’t seem to get images uploaded. I found a place overseas that I went with since it is one large playmat, not two like it would have been if I went with Inked Playmats. Simply amazing the detail and how it looks. Thanks sired, you did a great job on this!! Currently have a game planned with a buddy in two weeks. :)

You have only 5 posts. You need 10 posts before u can upload pics.

• '17 '16 Customizer

Files have been updated, current versions are 1.1 (mine) and 1.6 (oob). Remember to varify version on lower right of map. You should receive an updated link for your files shortly.

• '18 '17

A great piece of work, Siredblood.  We finally printed and trimmed our map last week and played on it over the weekend.  Thanks so much for the time and effort you put into it.

Edit:  sorry for the potato image.  I’ll try to get a better photo after work today.

38862564_364074054125478_6656070922107092992_n (1).jpg

• '17 '16 Customizer

@Navymule:

A great piece of work, Siredblood.  We finally printed and trimmed our map last week and played on it over the weekend.  Thanks so much for the time and effort you put into it.

Edit:  sorry for the potato image.  I’ll try to get a better photo after work today.

Sweet! I couldn’t make out what the blue roundels were on the right on the frame… what are they?

• '18 '17

Convoy markers from HBG.

39406736_544727475958706_4851779904364085248_n.jpg

• @Sorin:

My mat came in last week and it looks amazing! Unfortunately I can’t seem to get images uploaded. I found a place overseas that I went with since it is one large playmat, not two like it would have been if I went with Inked Playmats. Simply amazing the detail and how it looks. Thanks sired, you did a great job on this!! Currently have a game planned with a buddy in two weeks. :)

I went to the website you mentioned but didn’t find a custom mousepad size (or a rectangle size that would work).

Can you provide a specific link or more info?

I found this link and was curious if anyone has used?  shop.x-raypad.com/custom-axis-allies-g40-play-mat/

Thx
    jonpfl

• '18 '17

Our mostly finished table using your map. Pretty happy with it so far.
    https://imgur.com/gallery/eeon10G

• I must say that map and table is styling and profiling…

• '17 '16 Customizer

Navy, that’s super sick, thanks for the pics buddy!

• '17 '15

Hey Siredblood,

Congrats on the ‘Bloodbath’ Tourney, it looks like it was a great time from your video on Youtube.

Just a couple questions on your map files that are available to purchase and download for $20. Is the OOB map file completely true to the original?

• OOB Anzac Roundel
    • All IPC values returned to normal
    • Removal of cavalry from Mongolian territories
    • OOB Italy Roundel
    • OOB Far East Command Roundel
    • OOB German Red and Black Roundels

Thank you for your time, and your hard work on this project,

Rand.

• '17 '16 Customizer

@Rand:

Hey Siredblood,

Congrats on the ‘Bloodbath’ Tourney, it looks like it was a great time from your video on Youtube.

Just a couple questions on your map files that are available to purchase and download for $20. Is the OOB map file completely true to the original?

• OOB Anzac Roundel
    • All IPC values returned to normal
    • Removal of cavalry from Mongolian territories
    • OOB Italy Roundel
    • OOB Far East Command Roundel
    • OOB German Red and Black Roundels

Thank you for your time, and your hard work on this project,

Rand.

Ipc values are OOB, standing army is OOB, roundels remain changed

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users