Quick question about NOs and Bonus income

• '16

Hi all

I’m about to start my second AAG40 game - the first one in two years - and have been reviewing the rulebook.
    I have two quick questions regarding UK and Germany NOs

Germany

5 IPCs per territory if Germany controls Novgorod (Leningrad), Volgograd (Stalongrad) and/or Russia (Moscow).

It may sound silly but I want to make sure that I have understood it correctly.
    Does it mean that from the time Germany gets i.e. Novgorod, it get 5 IPCs as bonus income ?
    Or will Germany receive 15 IPCs all at once in each turn iwhen conquers and holds all three areas ?

United Kingdom

5 IPCs if the United Kingdom controls all of its original territories in its European economy

If Germany conquers Iceland or Chipre for instance, does the UK lose this bonus income ?

Greetings
    Rafael

• @warrafael:

I have two quick questions regarding UK and Germany NOs

Germany

5 IPCs per territory if Germany controls Novgorod (Leningrad), Volgograd (Stalongrad) and/or Russia (Moscow).

It may sound silly but I want to make sure that I have understood it correctly.
    Does it mean that from the time Germany gets i.e. Novgorod, it get 5 IPCs as bonus income ?
    Or will Germany receive 15 IPCs all at once in each turn iwhen conquers and holds all three areas ?

United Kingdom

5 IPCs if the United Kingdom controls all of its original territories in its European economy

If Germany conquers Iceland or Chipre for instance, does the UK lose this bonus income ?

German NO: 5 for one territory, 10 for two, 15 for three territories.

UK NO: Correct!

HTH :-)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m