GeneralHandGrenade and a Coffee *VIDEO*

• '18 '17 '16

I wasn’t sure where to post this on the forum so I flipped a midget and this is where it landed. I made this video to let people here know about upcoming videos that I plan to produce. I also talk a bit about who I am, my relationship to the game of Axis and Allies, and how I came to this community so that you would know who is behind the camera. Check it out if you’re interested;
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3ZkpkKQteo&t=35s

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Hey, interesting video! Well spoken overall, but a bit long :)

But you get street Cred from me for being a fellow British Columbian!

Thanks for representing! Check your private messages!

For anyone who hasn’t taken the pains to watch the video beyond 2 min. I encourage you to do so.

sh*t starts getting real around 6 minutes, and it’s all heart. Seriously.

I’ve still got 20+ min to go, but respecting the monologue, hoping there’s a happy ending?

Sorry for the triple post guys, been on the road and in between and listening to the video.

Bottom line - we’ve got great new member here, super creative, with fresh ideas, a true lover of the game and its potential.  You’ve also got a polite Canadian, cancer survivor, who doubles as a comedian who drops lines like “that kid spent too much time sitting next to the glue cupboard”.

Quick video recap
    1min+ -Intro
    2min+ -a&a pillow talk
    6min+ -horror movie
    10min+ -Disney comeback
    12min+ - shout outs to AA members, YG, IL, and my POW torture ruleset!
    14min+ - how to get an online degree in A&A in under 60 days by watching YG videos
    20min+ - lots of creative talk about house rules
    28min+ smack talk about Macintosh

There’s a lot more too it lol but that’s what stood out to me.  Thanks for sharing General, I look forward to meeting you!

Also by the way, I’m Gargantua, Axis and Allies.org villain.  And it is my intent to take your TripleA virginity, and crush your dreams of world domination.
    . (TripleA is a program that allows you to Play A&A online).

You should download tripleA and get all setup, and make a video about the process for others of your generation:)

Again thanks for sharing - hoping we can get a game on.

• Sponsor

@Gargantua:

14min+ - how to get an online degree in A&A in under 60 days by watching YG videos

Actually, we now recommend you take the quarterly programs which are condensed courses allowing you to graduate in just 2 short years.

:mrgreen:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m