Axis & Allies Global 1942(An alternative to Larry Harris's Global 1942)

• @ShadowHAwk:

Invasion Tactics ( all inf attacks on 2 when attacking amfibious )
    Rationale: once you do a lot of invasions you get better at it.

It really is easier to attack from a staging area on land, than off a boat. Invasions should never be eaiser than a regular attack. I would rather have the defender having first strike in regular invasions, but invasion tactics wil make the combat simulatious.

• @ShadowHAwk:

@Kreuzfeld:

@ShadowHAwk:

Invasion Tactics ( all inf attacks on 2 when attacking amfibious )
    Rationale: once you do a lot of invasions you get better at it.

It really is easier to attack from a staging area on land, than off a boat. Invasions should never be eaiser than a regular attack. I would rather have the defender having first strike in regular invasions, but invasion tactics wil make the combat simulatious.

True it is harder, but you get better at it with proper coordination, ships will provide art support that is well better then what you can normaly get. If you coordinate it properly.

But otherwise most techs and special units are kinda weird.

I was just commenting on the fact that with this rule, inf attacking off ships attack with 2, while regular inf attack with 1……

• Hey everyone, my friends and I got the chance to try out this setup in our Axis & Allies game yesterday.  We played through four rounds and there was no clear winner in the end.  Overall the game is pretty balanced, however, the Axis powers were able to make some reckless moves and pretty much get away with it so I think the Allies need some minor “buffs”.

• We played with dice, not low luck.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m