• Would anybody be interested in a Middle East game? I have the piece numbers in HGB and everything organized. All you need to do is go to your nearest printer. I am currently making the rules. I will not be directly selling it. Just piece amounts, rules, map pdf and information.
    Probably coming out on Nov.

• Maybe… :)

• Nice to know, the game im going to make is very very simple but a bit pricy. Axis and allies pieces though!

• This is a preview of the rules:Rules for “The War of the Middle East”

I want to say that this game is simply for alternate future and for entertainment. I do not want to offend anybody, nor do I support the Islamic State. This game is fictional and I hope you enjoy.

Basic Rules: Using one of the 4 Powers; ISIS, The Iraq/ Syrian forces, The U.S.A., and The Republic of Turkey. Each power has originally controlled territories. Each Territory has IPCs, and with those IPCs you can buy units (see What are IPCs?). When capturing a territory you earn the IPCs if you hold the territory until the end of the turn. Then using those units you try to strategically win the game. ISIS has no allies except for Palestine being a aligned neutral. ISIS has 2 moves in one turn.
    ISIS has big boost of IPCs because of the oil that they have access to. Each territory that has an oil marker that they control at any point in game they can use it to sell some oil for IPCs. You can save these oil points up to convert to IPCs.Each oil point you receive each turn can then be sold for 2 IPCs. If you sell an oil point on a turn, you must use the IPCs that you earned form the oil the same turn. Oil points on the board are located under each territories IPC count. Only ISIS can make money from oil. Only 15 IPCs can be used per 2 turns from oil. If the number of IPCs that you earn from oil goes over 15 IPCs per 2 turns then oil runs out and you cannot sell oil until the number of IPCs you earn (not from oil) cancels out.
    ISIS earns 1 infantry each turn due to “Recruiting”.

You do not need to conduct combat to move into allied territory. Allied troops can defend together but not attack together.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m