• For the reinforcments, is it possible to run out mid game, because if high numbers are rolled, won’t the chart be used up quickly?
    Is the chart repleshed with the dead units or does it really run out?
    Please help.

It runs out… no more units…

GG

• its good to get your reinforcements early, it gives you more firepower. running out isnt as bad as you think.

• Is the Allied reinforcement chart supposed to limit your units in the first turn or two?  If you place as many units on Omaha as the deployment silhouette allows, do you then stop placing reinforcments, or do you skip to Utah beach?

You may only place the First Allied Reinforcement line on Utah and then the first 3(?) of the 2nd line on Omaha… It is done for “historical” purposes… If you play with Tactics I would suggest playing it first turn and trying to get more onto those zones so you have less to unload next turn…

GG

• I understand the “This beach only” deployment restrictions, but this is my question (I apologize for not making it clearer).

You have four slots for deployment on Utah as opposed to the eight on Omaha.  The first line of reinforcments (six units) is Utah beach only. Order Card 14 says roll 2D6 for the U.S.  The rulebook says "if there’s not enough room, remaining reinforcments must wait until a leter turn.  It also says Reinforcements enter play in order from left to right and top to bottom.  Does this mean that on turn One as the U.S., It doesn’t matter what I roll (unless I roll under a 4 on two dice), because I can only place four units?  From reading the rules as written, my first wave of reinforcements is at max four units and on Utah Beach only.

Correct; You are max allowed 4 units to the Utah Beachhead unless you roll under a 4… so it is still necessary to roll (last game I played I got snake eyes :| )

GG

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m