• I resurrected my post. It’s under “UK Invasion: a not-so-insane strategy”. Fire away.

To TG Moses: That can be countered. If UK builds a TR fleet to “block” the Axis off Spain, Germany and Japan (who should have some fighters and a BMR in the area pretty quickly) should have a shot at it before it moves to Spain. More likely, USA will move to Spain w/ a fleet. But in this case, Japan will have an opportunity to destroy it before Germany moves which might help “clear the way” for the German assault on UK. Regardless, UK should have so little money by the time you are ready for invasion that a TR “fleet” should be pretty close to out of the question. I dunno…

I agree that Germany should not be building CVs or BBs. That is why Japan must help out.

I’d like to add that my strategy is far from a guaranteed gamewinner. I just think with a bit of surprise (and it’s sometimes easy to surprise “jaded” players with new strategies) that it is possible…

Ozone27

• Actually you are right, the Japanese should be able to reach Germany in time and but how many turns would it take?

• Read my post. I figure 3 turns min…Best case scenario, the invasion can be ready next turn, but I doubt UK will be quite weak enough then for the Axis to launch an invasion (and Germany may need a couple more fighters)…

Ozone27

[ This Message was edited by: Ozone27 on 2002-03-21 07:47 ]

• Building a fleet is an alternate strategy, but never a reliable strategy.

thr main strat is to go after russia.

• I think that we all already know that.

• Yeah, I know.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m