• @Imperious:

Hate to toot my own horn but i make 50x30 versions of all the axis and allies style games including Xeno. I have done revised but i havent posted those pictures yet.

Seriously!!?  Would you make me a bigger one?  Name your price.  I cant stand playing on that really small board.  :-(

• Which version you need? I have all except revised in stock all 50x30. Actually i got revised done in a roll up board like a chess mat for 100.00 postage included. OR you can get any other map 75.00 plus 10.00 postage. just email me what you need. I also have two versions of original… one i drew up which you can find pictures on my site, and a second version which is the same size for 30.00 made in plastic by another company. Plus you get the advanced rules system which has modified rules for all the axis and allies games. You cant go wrong with that. Either way the maps are exactly the same as the originals.Notice how all the pieces will now fit on the maps and you never will run out of room.

• @Imperious:

Which version you need? I have all except revised in stock all 50x30. Actually i got revised done in a roll up board like a chess mat for 100.00 postage included. OR you can get any other map 75.00 plus 10.00 postage. just email me what you need. I also have two versions of original… one i drew up which you can find pictures on my site, and a second version which is the same size for 30.00 made in plastic by another company. Plus you get the advanced rules system which has modified rules for all the axis and allies games. You cant go wrong with that. Either way the maps are exactly the same as the originals.Notice how all the pieces will now fit on the maps and you never will run out of room.

Sweet deal!  :-D Can you give me the link to your pictures?  I wanna get a clear view of how it may look like in a kicthen, garage, etc.

• Look at my site, click the different catagories on left.

http://advancedaxisandallies.com/

• I just need a large board for regular Axis and Allies.  I think mine is the new version which has the artillery and destroyer pieces.

• So its the one with black oceans? I got that on roll up mat style board 50x30. email me at my site… and ill give you further info for purchase via pay pal.It will be mailed in na shipping tube with rules included all for 100.00 bucks. okay?

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

You can get a large one from Gamer’s Paradise as well.  Think you might have to buy an expansion pack for it though - although the extra pieces are hardly a waste of $$$ if you ask me…and no, I don’t care that the rules say a country can only have two BB fleets, I might want to have 4!  (At least I think the rules say you can only have what you have in the box…been a LONG time since I actually opened the rules…)

• Thats what i have as one of the choices for 2nd edition. I have an inventory of 51 of gamers paradise 3rd expansion maps. I was offering them for 30.00 each. The other 2nd edition map is i have to say a much better version and laminated for 75.00 (pictures on site… under second world war). But he wants the revised map which i have in roll up map.

• The link to your website doesn’t work.  Is it correct?  I’m looking for a larger board as a gift for a friend.

• No i got rid of it. I have them but go to BGG and take a look at the map it is 50 x30

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m