• '17 '16

This map is gorgeous… I would concur with RetroFuhrer that you might consider changing the colors of counties on the map around to match the 1914 A&A colors, since you (and anyone else) could use the A&A 1914 units with the map, and that would solve the lack of units issue.

Regardless, that is top-notch professional work on that map!

• '22 '20 '19 '18 '17 '16

The map is gorgeous, I can’t wait to see your Barbarossa map!

• @Wolfshanze:

This map is gorgeous… I would concur with RetroFuhrer that you might consider changing the colors of counties on the map around to match the 1914 A&A colors, since you (and anyone else) could use the A&A 1914 units with the map, and that would solve the lack of units issue.

Regardless, that is top-notch professional work on that map!

Also, I forgot to mention, but the Control Markers for Russia, Britain, France, and America need to be changed to resemble the official insignias, and yeah, maybe France and perhaps others could have multiple capitals, like Bordeaux and Paris. Surprised Moscow doesn’t function as a secondary capital. These are just suggestions to broaden the use for others if you release the map file.

The map could legally be sold, there is nothing that should stop you, it’s your creation. Just the box art can’t since it resembles the official WWI release, and obviously not with the pieces you have now, with the exception of those cards you have.

• Amazing map!  Very well done!

• '16

What computer program did you use to make that gorgeous map?

• Dude this is awesome, when will it be done? Can I buy this, and if so how much is it?

• awesome map!! Can anybody tell me how I can get this map please!!!

Thanks!

• It’s still in production, but it will be in HBG in while.

• Any idea when it will be available? just to know how long I have to wait  :-D

• Nope, and I’ve been following for a while. IL seems to stop replying.

• '16

@Ttfno:

Nope, and I’ve been following for a while. IL seems to stop replying.

Wrong game, buddy.

• Oh my. Sorry! Thanks for pointing it out! I thought this was a different discussion when I saw it in my inbox.

• ah ok so, nobody knows when this map will be available?

• Nope. Too bad there are no actual Axis and allies style WW1 game. As A 1914 sucks too.

• '16

@gderick13:

ah ok so, nobody knows when this map will be available?

The dude who posted this thread here hasn’t logged in since April.
    So, nobody knows.

@Ttfno:

Nope. Too bad there are no actual Axis and allies style WW1 game. As A 1914 sucks too.

A&A 1914 isn’t so bad.
    It’s not as good as I’d like it to be.
    But it ain’t bad.

I sort of wonder how printing out The Great War map from TripleA and playing that board would be like.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m