• Hi guys, i developed a WW1 Axis and Allies over the last years but right now, we are playing it with the Axis and Allies pieces. Does anyon knows where to get good WW1 figures?

• '17 '16

Have you tried Historical Board Gaming (HBG)? There should be an HBG sponsor ad/link on the right bar of this site’s screen… or did you mean something totally different?

• All i can find there are some 3D prints of a few units. But i can do that myself. l even 3D modeled almost all units already. but it is expensive. So i was hoping for someone to know a better way. I also like to have different units, not just one tank model for all nations. I´ll post my WW1 game proposal as soon i have clearence to post pictures of it. Then you can see what i need.

• Sorry for suggesting the obvious Blacky - but one option would be to buy 1914 for the units.

• '17 '16

@Private:

Sorry for suggesting the obvious Blacky - but one option would be to buy 1914 for the units.

Ya, that was kinda my point with HBG… not their custom units, but rather they sell the offical 1914 units separate from the game itself (unless its out of stock, I never check the 1914 units).

• Sponsor

I’m waiting for IL’s WW1 game due out soon… he has manufactured new units for it. based on what he has, maybe you could collaborate on getting some from him… Your map is really awesome BTW.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m