Grasshopper's G40 Card Deck (with house rule accessories)

• GRASSHOPPER’S G40 CARD DECK

Currently under construction

YG

• Hey Man,
    I got these printed out by MakePlayingCards.com. They were pretty cheap. 20$ ships from china. I’m really happy with how they turned out. It was kind of a pain getting them set up. I had to cut each card out of the PDF and re size it as a separate png file in gimp. They turned out good though. Thank you so much for putting these out there! My play group and I are really looking forward to using them. Should really help out with having to refer back to the rule book for every little thing too! Looks like I cant post pictures on here. lol but any way. They look great! Thanks again!

• @Spellapeaka:

Hey Man,
    I got these printed out by MakePlayingCards.com. They were pretty cheap. 20$ ships from china. I’m really happy with how they turned out. It was kind of a pain getting them set up. I had to cut each card out of the PDF and re size it as a separate png file in gimp. They turned out good though. Thank you so much for putting these out there! My play group and I are really looking forward to using them. Should really help out with having to refer back to the rule book for every little thing too! Looks like I cant post pictures on here. lol but any way. They look great! Thanks again!

Great to hear you like them and thanks for doing the work, I looked at that website and considered it… but thought there were to many steps to transfer the images. If you created a deck, there should be a link where others can buy the deck you designed… is that possible?

• I don’t see an option to share the deck publicly on there site. I have the images saved. I could upload them or send them to you if you want them.

20th Anniversary Give Away

In January 2000 this site came to life and now we're celebrating our 20th Anniversary with a prize giveaway of 30+ prizes. See this link for the list of prizes and winners.
Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures
Dean's Army Guys
T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games
Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures
Dean's Army Guys

Users

Topics

1.4m