• I went back to them and they figured it out. I’ll get them tomorrow, looking forward to!

• Sponsor

@rydbirkjr:

I went back to them and they figured it out. I’ll get them tomorrow, looking forward to!

Cool, let me know if you’re happy with them and how they turned out.

• Hey, just got the cards from the printer. They’re great! I’m looking forward to play test those and the new NOs and the VOs this weekend.

Btw, the printer guy said that someone else came by with the same cards today to get them printed. You’ve got multiple fans here i Copenhagen, Denmark!

• Sponsor

@rydbirkjr:

Hey, just got the cards from the printer. They’re great! I’m looking forward to play test those and the new NOs and the VOs this weekend.

Btw, the printer guy said that someone else came by with the same cards today to get them printed. You’ve got multiple fans here i Copenhagen, Denmark!

Wow, that’s awesome… 2 different people getting my cards printed at the same print shop half way across the world… priceless.

• Thank you YG, for the time and effort you put in those cards! Really nice addition to the game!

• Sponsor

@Kamikaze_pilot:

Thank you YG, for the time and effort you put in those cards! Really nice addition to the game!

No problem, and thanks for taking the time to comment.

• i second that. the cards are great.

• Sponsor

@regularkid:

i second that. the cards are great.

Thanks RK.

• @rydbirkjr:

Hey, just got the cards from the printer. They’re great! I’m looking forward to play test those and the new NOs and the VOs this weekend.

What store is this? I live in Norway but I imagine it would be easier to have them make and mail it to me rather than try to find a company here and explain it to them.

Do you think the could make a YG’s gameboard of G40 as well?

• Sponsor

@Bass:

@rydbirkjr:

What store is this? I live in Norway but I imagine it would be easier to have them make and mail it to me rather than try to find a company here and explain it to them.

Do you think the could make a YG’s gameboard of G40 as well?

If they know their stuff, there shouldn’t be much to explain. Just give them the files and tell them you want a card set printed front and back, cut and laminated. If you want to reach someone for a question, you might have better luck sending them a private message. Click the members name and you will get the option.

Cheers.

• Hi @Young-Grasshopper, i bought your Omaha and Utah deck online. Over the holidays i am looking forward to bring them to battle. Now before we are able to use them i have 2 questions that need clarification. If you can help us with that pls, it would be much appreciated:

1. Do you use the Omaha Deck in combination with Utah - are the national objectives from omaha used in addition with the standard no’s? -> if so, why does Omaha contain the same russian no’s, are they scored twice?

2. Is Omaha intended to work with out of the box setup? Is it common to still use bid with Omaha -> and if so, does the bid tend to be lower because the balance is in the deck?

Thank you from Austria
    Bene

• @young-grasshopper Just got your Omaha and Utah decks online. Can’t wait to get them, I think they are a very nice addition to the game.

Thank you very much for all the content and ideas you are bringing to this game, it is really inspiring!!

• Just had your G40 deck from ArtsCow delivered to Wales. They look great and will be very useful for our group as we’ve only played G40 once before and AA50 a handful of times. Thanks for making them available 😊

I did have one question, what are the numbered naval cards for? I’m assuming it’s either something to do with damage to capital ships or for easier tracking of big fleets but I could be wrong on both counts!

Cheers

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m