• Hi…

Have a situation where Jehol is an open territory but Japan still owns the territory. On Chinas placing new units, can they place them IN Jehol?
    If allowed, do they claim Jehol back?

Thanks, BH

• '19 '17 '16

No.

@Rules:

New Chinese units can be mobilized on any
    Chinese territory that is controlled by China, including
    those captured in the current turn.

• Jehol is captured though Simon and in Chinas current turn with Japan units or not in the territory.

• '19 '17 '16

If Japan is controlling the territory, China can’t mobilise units. Japan start the game controlling the territory so it must be conquered first.

• Ah ok…makes sence now. Thanks friend.

• '17 '16 Customizer

I actually put Japan markers (roundels) on the Chinese territories that Japan starts the game with. That way if those territories are liberated, we can remove the Japan marker and see the Chinese logo which indicates it is owned by China. Makes for an easy quick visual when counting IPC tally.

• Maddog,

That’s a good tip. Thanks!

• Customizer

@Maddog77:

I actually put Japan markers (roundels) on the Chinese territories that Japan starts the game with. That way if those territories are liberated, we can remove the Japan marker and see the Chinese logo which indicates it is owned by China. Makes for an easy quick visual when counting IPC tally.

I do the same thing.  I just think it is easier marking the enemy controlled territories.  In this case, Japan just captured these territories before the game starts.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m