• My poor kid loves playing with techs but rarely gets them. I rolled and got rockets in first round as UK. We are arguing about whether or not they need to be used in conjunction with bombers or can fire all by themselves. I think they can fire independently. Yes?

Also assuming airbases with full damage lose the rocket capabilities.

• Hi SouthsideCH. I am reading this special Tack Rule ( No.2 chart 1 ) for Research & Development. To me it could go both ways as you have questioned. It would be interesting the right answer for groups who do play with R&D.

2. Rockets. Your air bases can now launch rockets. During the Strategic and Tactical Bombing Raids step of your Conduct Combat phase each turn, each of your operative air bases can make a single rocket attack against an enemy industrial complex, air base, or naval base within 4 spaces of it. This attack does one die roll of damage to that facility. Rockets may not be fired over neutral territories.

BH

• '19 '17 '16

Airbases with 3 or more damage are not operational. Presumably this applies to rockets too.

I also read that they fire independently.

• @simon33:

Airbases with 3 or more damage are not operational. Presumably this applies to rockets too.

I also read that they fire independently.

You are correct on both issues.

:-)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m