Welcome! If you're a returning member of the forums, please reset your password. If you don't receive an email within minutes, it means your account is listed under another, likely older, email address. Contact webmaster@axisandallies.org for help.

Who's Yer Con 2016 April 1st -3rd Indianapolis

• 2017 2015

There are a couple of games scheduled for WYC this year if anyone near is interested.  Friday a game of 1914 is scheduled and Saturday has a G40 2nd edition game scheduled to go.

WYC is a free gaming convention held annually in Indy.  There is no charge to attend or participate in games.

• As soon as registration opens, I’m signing up for the G40 event!  I’d sign up for G14, but I’m doing a Cuba Libre event that day.

• 2017 2015

WYC this weekend.  No one’s signed up for the 1914 game as of yet, but the G40 has some takers.

Who’s Yer Con is a great local convention with lots of offerings.  As always, it’s free to attend and free to play all weekend long.  It’s located at the Wyndham West in Indy.

• I’m signed up for the G40!

Welcome to the new forums! For security and technical reasons, we did not migrate your password. Therefore to get started, please reset your password. You may use your email address or username. Please note that your username is not your display name.

If you're having problems, please send an email to webmaster@axisandallies.org

T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games

Users

Topics

1.3m