• I am from Vancouver and once in a while I go on Craigslist to see if anything related with Axis and Allies is for sale. Well yesterday I saw there was a local copy of AA50 for $200 CAN which is like $140 US. The add was there since Feb. 3 and according to the owner the game was only played once and was in mint condition.

I immediately e-mailed the owner and wanted to meet with him but he had to work until 6pm. So I suggested I can meet him right after work but he told me someone else contacted him just before me and was meeting with that person first. So I patiently waited until I got an e-mail back from the owner saying the game was sold. I was so sad!!! In fact I couldn’t sleep very well last night because of it. I made my own copy of AA50 but owning the original is just not the same. I wish I saw the add when it was first out. Opportunities like this are so rare. :-(

• Sponsor

Don’t beat yourself up to much, just because they said they sold it doesn’t make it true, they may have realized it’s true value and pulled the ad last minute. I sold mine on ebay 3 years ago for $500.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m