Where are you from? Sign our guestmap!

• Welcome to site. I live in Kenosha and have a group up to 12 guys that play here at my house.

Deathheads plays in my group. He is from Appleton. Don’t know if that’s to far for u to go there and play or he may go by you. Let me know if you want to contact him to play.

• @SS:

Welcome to site. I live in Kenosha and have a group up to 12 guys that play here at my house.

Deathheads plays in my group. He is from Appleton. Don’t know if that’s to far for u to go there and play or he may go by you. Let me know if you want to contact him to play.

Thank you very much.  I don’t have a group and haven’t played in a few years.  I need to bone up on the newer versions of the game first.  However, I will remember this post and get back to you should I get back into playing shape.  My sons are just getting to the age of being able to play so I have been watching a lot of YouTube videos to get myself ready to teach them.

Thanks again.  By the way, I teach high school history in Green Bay.  It’s great to see this many people dedicated to the history of the world during this amazing time period.

• Your welcome. Hope to see you playing soon. Take care .

• @Private:

I do not think the guest map works any more. Welcome to you, even though you are from the wrong side of the pond. :wink:

LOL.  Thanks.

• '17 '16

@retrohobbyist:

@Private:

I do not think the guest map works any more. Welcome to you, even though you are from the wrong side of the pond. :wink:

LOL.  Thanks.

He’s from England too?

• Greetings from Houston, Texas USA!

• '20 '19 '17

General Mayhem reporting for duty, sir/ma’am.
    Currently posted in the general Buffalo, NY area, but I am willing to TDY somewhat to meet up to play.

I have been playing various versions of A&A since ~1988, but have never participated in a tournament nor an on-line A&A game.
    I’ve done PBEmail Diplomacy in the past, but that is a different animal.
    Over the years I have downloaded and played a few TripleA games against the AI, but it is never as satisfying as FTF.

After watching General Hand Grenade’s video of Young Grasshoppper’s 2017 tournament and GHG’s wish list video, I am stoked to play A&A (anything).
    Looking forward to gearing up to acquire and learn Global and hopefully attend Young Grasshopper’s 2020 invitational.

I’ll be looking for help on how to join and play a TripleA hosted Global game sometime soon, just have to figure out the time commitment(s) and mechanics of joining (I think I should have a good/basic understanding of the game itself, but will hunt down a copy of the rules ASAP).

So in salutation,
    Well met all-ya-all’ (and ‘Aye’, "Oi’, ‘Ciao’ and ‘Yo’ to all our Canadian, Aussie and friends across the globe),
    General Mayhem

• Great !  Welcome aboard ! Yes you are on the right path. :wink:

• Hey! Been on the forum for a while now, just wanted to “sign the guestmap”. The link took me to a website, not a map, so I’ll just post it here. Ila, Georgia (US) :-D

• Please use the “Introduce or Re-Introduce Yourself” topic in our Welcome Forum:

https://www.axisandallies.org/forums/category/12/welcome

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m