• :?

! :?

• Hi Jinx

Thought I would let you know that I do not understand your question - just in case others do not either.

Cheers
    PP

• @Private:

Hi Jinx

Thought I would let you know that I do not understand your question - just in case others do not either.

Cheers
    PP

Ah right, well; in other forums it works to make a hidden spoiler part of your post, only revealed after clicking a tag. Is this not an option here?

• What is a hidden spoiler?

Since I do not know what one is I am probably not going to be able to help you anyway!

• Sponsor

sounds like a cool option.

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

Jinx, as of right now, you don’t have enough posts to do what you want, if it can be done. Probably if you have 10 more posts, the adminstrator will the unlock special privileges, so that you can do what you want to do.

This is to keep people from spamming on the forums.

It won’t be long before you will have more access to the forums.

I hope this helps. :-)

John

• @John:

Jinx, as of right now, you don’t have enough posts to do what you want, if it can be done. Probably if you have 10 more posts, the adminstrator will the unlock special privileges, so that you can do what you want to do.

John

Thanks, I don’t recall anyone else using them on the forums, so maybe its not a feature.
    Anyways, no big deal, I’ll just post my long post anyways and damn the consequences. Cheers!

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

@Jinx1527:

@John:

John

Thanks, I don’t recall anyone else using them on the forums, so maybe its not a feature.
    Anyways, no big deal, I’ll just post my long post anyways and damn the consequences. Cheers!

I hear you. No problem. :-D

• '19 '17 '16

There’s a mod for the forum software to allow it. Looks like it’s not installed.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m