Industrial Production Chips BACK IN STOCK

• YG   took the words right out of my mouth.  :-D  Trolling  :evil:

• '17 '16

Gotta love the one-way name calling while they pretend to be righteous.  Neither of you even know what a troll is.  Whatever…  :roll:

When you guys are done name calling, and want to talk about Axis and Allies, let me know.

• Sponsor

@Wolfshanze:

Gotta love the one-way name calling while they pretend to be righteous.  Neither of you even know what a troll is.  Whatever…  :roll:

When you guys are done name calling, and want to talk about Axis and Allies, let me know.

Trolling is just a universal term for a type of behaviour exhibited online… and my ability to talk about Axis and Allies is not in question.

• Never meant to call you a name. Went back and edited Troll to Trolling. You just being new and here only 15 days. Thats a lot of responses you have already and it just looks like its leaning towards trolling.

Glad the Industrial Production Chips are back in stock.

• Sponsor

@SS:

Yes IWNGU… sorry for temporarily hijacking the thread… I have enough of your chips for Global, but I would like more 10s as they get low fast, any chance I can buy a group of just 10s the way you have 25s on the side?

• @Young:

@SS:

Yes IWNGU… sorry for temporarily hijacking the thread… I have enough of your chips for Global, but I would like more 10s as they get low fast, any chance I can buy a group of just 10s the way you have 25s on the side?

Me too!

• Email us at sales@iwillnevergrowup.com with what you want and we’ll see if we can work something out. We MAY have some spare 10’s around that aren’t already in full sets (I’ll check when I get the chance to).

• '17 '16

@IWillNeverGrowUp:

Email us at sales@iwillnevergrowup.com with what you want and we’ll see if we can work something out. We MAY have some spare 10’s around that aren’t already in full sets (I’ll check when I get the chance to).

Just wanted to say after playing a couple of games (of even 1942), the ten-10s and five-25’s I had on-hand from the default set were always running short (especially if any nation held onto their IPCs)… I was able to order another ten 10s and five 25s to double my high-value chips (the default set provides plenty of 1s and 5s), and am now very happy with my Reserve Bank of IP chips.

Thanks IWNGU for the great customer service.

• @Wolfshanze:

@IWillNeverGrowUp:

Email us at sales@iwillnevergrowup.com with what you want and we’ll see if we can work something out. We MAY have some spare 10’s around that aren’t already in full sets (I’ll check when I get the chance to).

Just wanted to say after playing a couple of games (of even 1942), the ten-10s and five-25’s I had on-hand from the default set were always running short (especially if any nation held onto their IPCs)… I was able to order another ten 10s and five 25s to double my high-value chips (the default set provides plenty of 1s and 5s), and am now very happy with my Reserve Bank of IP chips.

Thanks IWNGU for the great customer service.

You’re very welcome!

The default set was originally made when AA50th came out and it has generally worked well for us with that (save when someone is hoarding, of course). Unfortunately, changing the amounts included would throw off the cost as well. We are looking at it though.

• '17 '16

@IWillNeverGrowUp:

The default set was originally made when AA50th came out and it has generally worked well for us with that (save when someone is hoarding, of course). Unfortunately, changing the amounts included would throw off the cost as well. We are looking at it though.

Well, the default set (with optional 5x25 IP chips) is 25x1’s, 15x5’s, 10x10’s and 5x25’s… if I may be so bold, if you’re going to adjust the default set, i’d say at least toss in five more 10’s and five more 25’s, then increase the price of the default set accordingly (especially since the 25’s are optional anyways).  If you’re set on your price point, maybe drop five 1’s for five more 10s and keep the price the same.

Anyways, thanks again for the great customer support!

• I posted a method of a simple calculation of the requirements for industrial chips or paper money (bucks), for each version of the Axis and Allies game. I think the results are somewhat revisionist compared to the existing sets in use. It is a good basis for everyone to configure the set that suits them, knowing the real requirements of each game. This is shown in the link below:
    https://www.axisandallies.org/forums/post/1635056

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m