• Sponsor

I’ve been leaning toward a small addition to our group games, I will introduce option #1 immediately with different options available later if needed (note: we already use a split national prestige national objective house rule giving Russia the possibility of an extra 5 IPCs). I feel that if the Japanese advantage of Kamikazes is represented in this game, than so should the economic might of the American war effort.

American War Economy:

#1- When at war during the collect income phase, the United States will roll 1 die and collect IPCs in the amount showing.

(*If the war bond breakthrough is achieved, USA will receive 2 dice and collect IPCs in the amount showing on the highest roll).

#2- When at war during the collect income phase, the United States will roll 1 die and collect IPCs in the amount showing + IPCs in the amount of what game round it is.

(*If the war bond breakthrough is achieved, USA will receive 2 dice and collect IPCs in the amount showing on the highest roll + IPCs in the amount of what game round it is).

#3- When at war during the collect income phase, the United States will roll 2 dice and collect IPCs in the amount showing on the highest roll + IPCs in the amount of what game round it is.

(*If the war bond breakthrough is achieved, USA will receive 2 dice and collect IPCs in the amount showing + IPCs in the amount of what game round it is).

• Good ideas but I think if anybody needs a gradual income boost its Russia. They seem to be very weak in every version of A&A, when really they are the ones who broke the Wehrmact’s back. Russia became an industrial behemoth towards the end.

• Customizer

Thanks to American money, food, boots, transport vehicles and radio equipment. Some system of transferring  a % of US income to Russia would be more appropriate.

• Sponsor

This is what we do for the Russians and it’s the only bonus our group is willing to give them at this point.

_The Russian “National Prestige” national objective has been modified and split into 2 separate bonuses when Russia is at war with Germany.

• 5 IPCs if there are no Axis warships in sea zone #125, and the Allies control Archangel and London.

• 5 IPCs if there are no Allied units on originally controlled Russian territories._

• @Flashman:

Thanks to American money, food, boots, transport vehicles and radio equipment. Some system of transferring  a % of US income to Russia would be more appropriate.

The Soviet Union began and ended the war with more tanks than the rest of the world combined. They also produced more IL2s than any other WWII warplane - over 36,000. It wasn’t just US help.

• Der Kuenstel everyone knows that the French Normandie Niemen fighter squadron in Russia is what did it (lol)
    Btw YG like these ideas a lot.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m