• '15

Europe is much more forgiving for new players, and supports 5 people simultaneously. You also have a 2v2 or 3v2 dynamic in the Atlantic, so everyone has a teammate, whereas in the Pacific it’s Everyone vs. 1. Less fun for me at least, especially as a beginner.

I voted Europe like a week ago, but I figured I’d actually post since so many people are suggesting Pacific.

• The poll shows that Europe is preferred.

• '15

@Charles:

The poll shows that Europe is preferred.

My cat’s breath smells like cat food.

• In my opinion Europe is better for a first choice. In my opinion there are simply more strategies and options for either side than Pacific. It can be a completely different game every time. It’s also good if there are more than one players that want to play axis.

Note: I’ve only ever played Europe on its own about 3 times, and I’ve never played Pacific on its own I usually play global.

• I voted pacific I think it is a more fun game.

However, Europe is the game that is most similar to all the other axis-games ever made. In most axisgames the conventional visdom is Kill germany first. That means making a transporbridge to get the american troops to mainland europe. Then it is usually a race between killing germany and japan killing russia.

In europe 1940, you basically play KGF scenario.

• @teslas:

@Charles:

lol

@Kreuzfeld:

I voted pacific I think it is a more fun game.

However, Europe is the game that is most similar to all the other axis-games ever made. In most axisgames the conventional visdom is Kill germany first. That means making a transporbridge to get the american troops to mainland europe. Then it is usually a race between killing germany and japan killing russia.

In europe 1940, you basically play KGF scenario.

Not kill Italy first?

• Sponsor

@teslas:

@Charles:

…and I thought I was a Capitan Obvious!

• @teslas:

@Charles:

:-D

• If this goes any further Larry himself will comment on it!

• @teslas:

@Charles:

If everyone keeps on making off-topic comments like this, then the thread will go off-topic :D

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m