• how many threads have been closed down now because of people being stupid at one another. its really starting to piss me off. think about what you write, and if you want to purposfully piss someone off then maybe we should have a “flames” topic area were we just burn each other and commit digital hate crimes. if thats the only way to keep people form bitching at each other in other threads then i am all for it.

• I have to agree.  I have posted some pretty “intense” subjects, but have tried to avoid the type of personal attacks that would lead to a locked thread.

If from time to time I do go a bit overboard, just post “Ike, knock it off.”  :-)

Substantive posts with strong opinion and facts that are relevant I am fine with.  But the “neo-con, leftist wackjob, etc” comments when not supported by a factual basis for the statement, simply indicate to me that someone is not worth “arguing” with.

• i know how you feel, but you just cant not argue its addicting, that and its really nice to make a good point with good facts to back it up

• “Stupid ass holes piss me off!”

I tend to loose my cool pretty easily. :|

• If someone reveals their opinion to you and you bring it into conflict with your own, then you will remain behind closed doors.
    If someone reveals their opinion and you try to absorb it and learn from it, you will instantly broaden your horizons.

-Brandon Gleve

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m