• Hi all,

I know many giant boards have been done before but I wanted to share mine with you. It is the 1942 Spring edition with the revised graphical board - the one with the dark sea and greys and browns.
    Anyway I have never really like the colours of this board so when I enlarged it I modified the colours to be more earthy and the sea a nice blue. I also added sea names and continent titles, symbols to assist with setting up.

The board is 1.2m x 2.1m and fits nicely on my 5 ft x 10 ft billiard table, still allowing room for moneys, cards and battle board etc.
    The board is printed professionally, then mounted on 5mm armourboard and coated with a professional contact for a smooth durable finish.

I tried to post photos for you but this forum won’t let me post links for some reason.

If you are interested, photos and further details are on my website Duff’s Hobby Shed. Google it.

This took me two days to design and have printed at $260 AUD, including delivery.

Happy gaming,
    Duff.

• @Duff:

I tried to post photos for you but this forum won’t let me post links for some reason.

Because of the forum’s anti-spam software, you need to have a certain minimum of posts (I think it’s 10 but I’m not sure) before the forum gives you the option to post attachments.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m