• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Hopefully we can get someone to sticky this thread!

We just played our first game of this yesterday; and we had some questions.

1. Can Germany attack republican Spain whilst not at war with Russia?  And assuming it does, and  wipes republican spain off the face of the earth; does that now mean Nationalist spain has “won” the civil conflict?

It was argued that a German attack on spain, would have to be against BOTH Spanish governments.

2.  Japan dominates the entire pacific, everything you see everywhere is Japanese.  Can they still convoy raid the allied zones?  For example, Japan owns the Phillipines, and parks a fleet in it’s eastern sea zone.  Can Japan convoy the US for 3, even though there wouldn’t be convoy’s going to the phillipines?

3. Japan declares war on DEI.  Does DEI start with money in hand? that they can spend on their next turn?  or do they earn that money on their turn?

The key being, Japan attacks DEI, DEI collects, Germany conquers Holland for the cash grab!

Is this correct?

4. France immobility for 1 turn.  The rule says france cant attack into Germany it’s first turn at war.  Is that with any axis power?  or only when it goes to war with Germany/Italy?

5. How many Russian ships can go via the northern ice passage per turn to the pacific?  Can they come back?  Can Russian allies, with Russia’s permission do the same?  IE the entire us fleet moves pac to eur.

• Sponsor '17 '13 '11 '10

Please post questions at GlobalWarGame dot com so we can keep them all in one place.
    Thanks

Ok Doug I will,

But that website has some serious issues. I know a Ukranina guy who is a wordpress expert, can I send him to you to help fix it?

#1. When I reply to your answers, which are sometimes still very unclear, it doesn’t que the question to the top of the pile and show that it’s updated; so I have to dig through 11 pages of muck to find what I am looking for unless I memorized it.

#2.  The formatting of the site blocks half of my message visually, which means you can’t even read what I’m asking  -> when I reply to your post.

Also, it’s listing questions as answered that quite frankly aren’t…. and there is no way for me to indicate that the question is unanswered.  My only option is to leave it answered, or click RESOLVED.

A great example is this question
    http://www.globalwargame.com/wordpress/question/japanese-colonialism/

You’ve effectively reduce the axis VP to 17, from the 18 all 3 parties get,  Without indicating where the last point can be recovered from for the axis?

• @Gargantua:

Ok Doug I will,

But that website has some serious issues. I know a Ukranina guy who is a wordpress expert, can I send him to you to help fix it?

#1. When I reply to your answers, which are sometimes still very unclear, it doesn’t que the question to the top of the pile and show that it’s updated; so I have to dig through 11 pages of muck to find what I am looking for unless I memorized it.

#2.  The formatting of the site blocks half of my message visually, which means you can’t even read what I’m asking  -> when I reply to your post.

Garg until they fix the problem with the aviator covering up reply’s (which is very annoying) you could try  scrolling to the bottom where it says “Answer this Question”. Doug will generally continue the conversation.

WB thank you!  I just figured that out at the same time you posted, and I’ve bombed the page with good questions.

I’ll finish tearing the rule book apart tomorrow, so as to spare my play group who lose thier minds everytime I crush them because of HBG rulebook technicalities!

It is now my Mission to make 1.1 the last and final version of the rules, based on the torrent of critiques I post!

Coach, please don’t be offended :)

• Sponsor '17 '13 '11 '10

@WILD:

@Gargantua:

Ok Doug I will,

Garg until they fix the problem with the aviator covering up reply’s (which is very annoying) you could try  scrolling to the bottom where it says “Answer this Question”. Doug will generally continue the conversation.

Actually Will answers the questions but thank you for caring to make this a great game.

coach there are a bunch of questions I still need you to answer there, on e you are finished your Christmas turkey and holidays :).

You seemed to have missed some around the pag 2 to 4 Mark, and the nixes I haven’t listed as resolved still have pending questions!

Thanks for when you have the time.  I am concluding our game jan 2 and hope to have info!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m